Search results for query: *

• Users: Scaevolus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Scaevolus

Ghost edges on a Wings3d Sword. What are these?

I keep seeing "ghost" edges on my sword.  When I have "Show Edges" checked in Wings3d, my view is completely obstructed when viewing the model up close.  When I zoom out they become invisible.  Anyone have a clue what these are? I've selected all edges on the model (obviously the red lines)...
  2. Scaevolus

Editing "sneaking into town" equipment.

I tried asking this question in another sub-forum but didn't get a definite answer: I'm trying to edit what I sneak into town with. (e.g. replacing throwing daggers with the smallest crossbow) I've looked through the troops file and can't seem to find anything that deals with that inventory...
  3. Scaevolus

Editing "sneaking into town" equipment.

I'm trying to edit what I sneak into town with. (e.g. replacing throwing daggers with the smallest crossbow) I've looked through the troops file and can't seem to find anything that deals with that inventory. Unless it's not even in the troops file. Anyone know where I can edit this?
  4. Scaevolus

.The issue no one wants to address.

Seems there are several requests out there to help with non-existant "export character" text files.  But so far i've seen two answered, one being the person figuring it out on his own and the other not really making a solution.  Now, to what my tech problem is: Right now i'm using a vista...
Back
Top Bottom