Search results for query: *

• Users: lazeras
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. lazeras

Trying to modify Stack Sizes for crafted Items

Does anyone know how to change the stack sizes for javelins, throwing knives and throwing axes. I have tryed in spitems.xml and adding item component that just crashes the launcher Also tryed in crafting_templates.xml adding does anyone know how it is actually done to increase the stack...
  2. lazeras

SP Native KAOS Political Wars 1.0

KAOS (1.0) by LazerasWarband overhaul by lazeras.An overhaul of single player warband to enhance and extend the game play. Designed for personal enjoyment it includes a range of OSP kits that think increase the game without changing it to much. LINKS:              M&B Nexus...
  3. lazeras

LSP Kit Campaign KAOS Political KIT 1.5 Updated

This kit adds a the following features to the game. All credit goes to the original authors for the included works. Rebellion and civil war does apply to the player faction the same as it is applied to the npc factions. I have done bug testing but have not played an extended game with...
  4. lazeras

bizzare faction error in script

Hi i am getting a bizzare INVALID Faction ID 39. i call the script from presentations with this code below is the code any help would be appreciated. I have tryed placing the code into a fresh copy of the module system and still get the same issue. the error is specifie to be this line...
  5. lazeras

OSP Kit SP KAOS Bank KIT 2.1 Updated

this is a modders resource to add banks to each capital, with cause and effect and variable deposit and loan interest rates. The file comes ready fro use with modmerger and uses modmerger options page. manual install instructions are supplied in the python files. FEATURES •    Base interest...
  6. lazeras

Comile Error no erros just prints code

I em trying to add a whole new section to the take hostile action menu but when i try to comile it the compiler just starts printing code. Doesnt give me any errors. This is the code block i em playing in. My changes are shown with #lazeras . Any help would be greatly appreciated   (    ...
  7. lazeras

Lazeras Modified Version now edited for 2.3

Since I was pointed to the source files for this mod I have tried to integrate the suggestions I made in the suggestion thread into the source code. Attached are both the modified source and a compiled version of it. Hopefully this helps in whether or not my suggestions are includable in the mod...
  8. lazeras

Source Code

Hi was wondering if there is any chance of the source being put up for down load so thay we can look at it and try out additions before posting them Thanks Lazeras
Back
Top Bottom