Search results for query: *

• Users: Moose!
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Moose!

Balance of Power: King of Dragon Pass [MAIN THREAD]

Balance of Power Long ago, in the lands beneath the shadow of the great mountain goddess Kero Fin, a great war befell our people. Our noble kin fought valiantly against the dragons who had once claimed to be your friends. But alas, their bravery was not enough to stand up to the ferocity and...
  2. Moose!

[Recruitment] Werewolf: THE THING

MacReady takes off his flight jacket and sits down at his desk. He turns on a small lamp and reaches for the half-empty bottle of scotch sitting next to his computer. Slowly and deliberately, he picks up the bottle and pours a generous serving into his glass. He takes a long sip, and his eyes...
  3. Moose!

[BoP: Interregnum] Main Thread

For nearly five hundred years, chaos reigned over Tamriel. It began on Sun’s Dawn 2E 430. In one bloody night, Emperor-Potentate Savirien-Chorak and every one of his heirs were murdered. The Akaviri Potentate crumbled in less than a fortnight. And, from the ashes of the Empire emerged an...
  4. Moose!

[BoP: Interregnum] Recruitment Thread

For nearly five hundred years, chaos reigned over Tamriel. It began on Sun’s Dawn 2E 430. In one bloody night, Emperor-Potentate Savirien-Chorak and every one of his heirs were murdered. The Akaviri Potentate crumbled alongside the Second Empire in less than a fortnight. And, from the ashes of...
  5. Moose!

Darkest Dungeon

http://www.darkestdungeon.com/game/ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1460250988/darkest-dungeon-by-red-hook-studios A roguelike RPG where your party is vulnerable to the fear and mental anguish that plagues adventurers. There also seems to be a pinch of Cthulhu Mythos thrown in for good...
  6. Moose!

Looking to Purchase a New Desktop

So I'm looking to purchase a new desktop that I would like to use for gaming. I'm looking for something that could potentially run Skyrim with sexy graphics. Maybe even something that could run Skyrim with the HD texture pack? My price range is somewhere around $1000. I will probably be playing...
  7. Moose!

A Time for War - A Europa Barbarorum AAR for the Kingdom of Pontos

New update and convenient chapter locator for your reading pleasure. Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 A Time for War - Prologue The forests of Paphlagonia Spring, 272 B.C. Dusk Mithridates' gaze drifted westward, his weary eyes settling on the...
  8. Moose!

Spy Party

Saw this on stumbleupon. Thought it looked pretty cool. Players are divided into two teams - snipers and spies. The sniper's job is to observe a party, single out the enemy spy, and take him out using one shot. The spy has to maneuver around the party, completing secret objectives while avoiding...
  9. Moose!

Good Old Games

Is this the end of GOG.com? Has anybody else heard about this? They were perfectly fine the other day... I am very upset that they will no longer supply us with wonderful games at reasonable prices... http://www.gog.com/
  10. Moose!

Vampire - The Masquerade

So last Saturday, I just hosted my first game of Vampire - The Masquerade with a group of five friends. I have some experience being a dungeon master in high-fantasy settings, and this is my first foray into the World of Darkness. I am really very excited, and I think that the players are...
  11. Moose!

Ich habe eine Frage

Hallo! Ich bin ein amerikanischer Student von Pennsylvania, und ich studiere Deutsch. Ich muess mein Hausaufgaben nach meiner Lehrerin geben. Ich moechte ihr mir helfen. Kann ich mein Hausaufgaben hier schreiben, bitte? Wenn ich eine Fehler habe, konnte ihr mir sagen? Ich moechte Hilfe einer...
Back
Top Bottom