Search results for query: *

1. Moose!

Who of the old guard are still around?

And please, don't call me an orc. This is an ethnic slur. Although I am a Russian-speaker, I am a patriot of my country.
    Who is the ***** now, I thought you wanted banter? :razz:

But Arvenski is right, I wasn’t calling you an orc.
  2. Moose!

How did you boys manage to pussify even more than previously.

Banter was the best part of the forum.
    We're not fighting a war against orcs like you, we're fighting a war against wokes and we lost.
  3. Moose!

Yeah, there are definitely times I look back at old posts and cringe a bit at how I've treated people. Can't say I've always treated you well to be honest, Arvenski. :oops:
  4. Moose!

It is a shame, I agree the forum update was a big part of why I stopped visiting here. Nice to see some familiar faces are still alive though, hope all y'all are well!
  5. Moose!

Say Cheese v2

Indeed, I am very privileged! :razz:
  6. Moose!

Say Cheese v2

zSiqO.png
  7. Moose!

Truthfully I'm very sad to see the forum in the state it's currently in. I always enjoyed coming here and seeing so many different people giving their perspectives on a variety of things. It's been a very valuable place for me over the years and it's a shame that the most active thread here right now is merely a reminiscence.
    Hear, hear.
  8. Moose!

Game suggestion for me

Elden Ring is great and I would recommend it although it's nothing like Bonerlord. You don't need to use magic if you don't want to (I didn't use it on my first playthrough and got through the game just fine).

Can't recommend any of the new Assassin's Creed games, every Ubisoft game has felt identical to me since playing Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed is no different - I get into it for like 20 hours at most and then never finish because it all feels so shallow.

Starsector is Bonerlord in space, so if you're looking for something similar to Bonerlord mechanics (a strategic overworld where you conduct trade and diplomacy and manage your fleet of ships contrasted with deeply satisfying tactical battles with competent AI) in a new setting, maybe give that one a try. It's pretty cheap at $15.
  9. Moose!

Ukraine Today

I'm really annoyed by this attitude, which is typical of Americans on the internet, when UN bodies don't follow American interests.
    Pretty sure VH is Canadian.
  10. Moose!

Ukraine Today

I just think you're overstating the problem - diplomacy is a feature, and I think very much an intended part of the experience. But you should play a game with us sometime if you want if you think the rest of the community is too try hard! Regardless, this thread should go back on topic.
  11. Moose!

Ukraine Today

Okay Ringwraith. :razz:
  12. Moose!

Ukraine Today

You're missing out, multiplayer is the best part! To be honest, I don't think going with a hell bless is the meta for most nations (maybe if you're including rainbow blesses, but I've had good games with a variety of builds), but I'm also used to playing Dominions Enhanced so the balance is quite different.
  13. Moose!

Ukraine Today

Ah, are you into Dominions as well?
    That would be an understatement! :razz: I play pretty multiplayer regularly with some former forumites on the BoP Discord (Pixel, Grimmend, Curio, plus a few others), sometimes competitively and sometimes in big AI games for fun. It's probably my favorite franchise, at least in terms of hours sunk since I got into it with Dominions 3. We're always looking for new players to switch up the meta, so if you're interested in playing a game let me know!

Agree that Perun makes some great content - unfortunately my diplomacy skills need a lot of work. I'm more of a salty bully a la Putin than a smooth negotiator. Did okay in my first game with random non-forumites, but unfortunately got locked into an unwinnable stalemate and couldn't talk my way out of it, probably because of my tendancy to be a bully. :lol:
  14. Moose!

Ukraine Today

Thought this was an interesting analysis. Please stay safe Trueten and Weaver!
  15. Moose!

Dating Thread, v. II

I hear you, but according to her profile, she's in Florida. I'm in NY. Only way we're having coffee is over Zoom or Skype or something. As of right now we've each sent a couple of messages, just general 'get to know a little bit about one another' ('What do you like to do in your free time?' 'I like to do X') type stuff. I'm not that emotionally invested in it; I'm just getting some experience and seeing what happens.
    Ah. Well I'd recommend messaging people that match with you a bit closer to home then, but if she's not a bot then feel free to continue the conversation as you see fit!
  16. Moose!

Dating Thread, v. II

Send a handful of messages back and forth first but don't belay the point - tell her you're attracted to her (if you are) and ask her out on a low-stakes date, either something cheap like coffee or something free like maybe a walk in the park.

If she bites, great! If not, move on and find another!

If the first one goes well and she agrees to a second date, then you gotta go for the kiss on the second date.

Also make sure she's not a robot or an FBI agent.
  17. Moose!

corona? :(

I'm a young(ish) white male and I am terrified of needles. Still getting boosted on Tuesday though so this doesn't kill me!
  18. Moose!

Another ancalimon thread

I've read the Koran
    You can only understand the Koran if you read it in its original Turkish.
  19. Moose!

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Agreed about Discord being a better place, to be honest it's really difficult to remember to check the thread since it's been a year or so since I last posted!
  20. Moose!

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Back
Top Bottom