Search results for query: *

• Users: Yusuf ``
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Screen resolution problem

Iv'e got a problem with the screen, you know how you put the resolution to 1024x728 etc.. it used to make my screen smaller with black bars on the sides but now when I do it it only affects the graphics quality, not the size and it's bothering me, does anybody know how to fix it so my screen...
  2. Screen Resolution

Iv'e got a problem with the screen, you know how you put the resolution to 1024x728 etc.. it used to make my screen smaller with black bars on the sides but now when I do it it only affects the graphics quality, not the size and it's bothering me, does anybody know how to fix it so my screen...
  3. Mount & Blade II : Another Persistent world mod?

- Pardon me if it has already been said. I was not aware. Well, now that we saw some gameplay of Bannerlord , with the siege equipments, melee combat and the how the game looks, will there be a PW for Bannerlord II Mount & Blade II?
  4. Administrator Queue List

This just passed by in my head and was thinking about it. Would it be possible to create a queue for the admins to see who is next on their need an admin. per example I am a player that got rdmed and I need an admin. I place myself on the queue and I can see how many perhaps are left before it...
  5. London Irish Rifles [NA Skirmisher Regiment]

Quis separabit? "Who shall seperate us?" ♔ During the Victorian Era the British saw a surge in interest, in the more affluent communities, in creating volunteer units known as Volunteer Rifle Corps. Many such corps were formed all over the United Kingdom. One of the more prominent, the London...
  6. .jk

...jkjkj
  7. *Official* Town Watch [Oasis NA]

TW Motto:*Protect and Serve* Introduction Insert Intro here :) Ranks  Structure Melee Captain of the guard  ; C_Name_TW City Guard  ; CG_Name_TW Watchman ; WM_Name_TW Veteran Militia; VM_Name_TW Militia ; M_Name_TW Ranged Veteran Ranger ; VR_Name_TW...
  8. 15th Canadian Guard Regiment of Foot [Recruting North Americans]

Unit Motto:*Safety First, Security Always* Regimental Introduction The 15th Canadian Grenadier Guards were formed in October of 2014. Aimed towards creating a regiment that continually worked towards greater goals set by the leader. Goals which over several months have and will be achieved...
  9. Bad Word from the Christian Clergy

So now Im a vassal for West Seax , before I came to Engaland I did raid a lot of monasteries and now the @!$&/?! Christian Clergy spreads bad word of me to other factions making them hostile with me, incluing West Seax , Now I am obligated to pay for making peace with the factions. What I ask...
  10. Need help on sieges.

Hello , I want to siege a castle but I don't know what to do. I need someone to explain me what to do because there are a lot of options but i don't know if im doing something wrong etc. So if someone can simply explain me the steps to siege a castle. Thanks.
  11. Questions

I have some questions, sorry if someone had already asked them. 1. When I raid monasteries , most of the time I get 800 to 1200 pennings, but in a different kingdom, It can go up to 1800. My question is , does the location or the area you raid in have an impact? 2. So I recruited some lads...
  12. Can't seem to find anywhere to download the DLC

Hello, I have been told to post here. So I have won a serial key for this DLC and now I want to download it, but I don't see where I can get the downloading link, I have not received any email with a downloading link. I have warband on non-steam version.
  13. Who received an email with the downloading link

If you got it, put it there , I didn't receive it and I wish to play :)
  14. Welcome to this Sub-Forum!

Say how much you like the DLC here  :D
Back
Top Bottom