Search results for query: *

• Users: WeeBo
  • Order by date
  1. MP Native cRPG

I'm really concerned that there is no mention of the original battle mode in CRPG 2. "Alternate game modes: Cooperative wave defense vs bots (Defend The Virgin), duels, siege, competitive 4v4 battles, ... "
  2. Wait times.

Bannerlord MP Today: Wait in Queue for 30 mins, play a skirmish, wait 30 mins. Rinse and repeat.

Love this game but the MP is majorly lacking. 8 years for this!?

PS: I can not believe TaleWorlds scrapped Battle mode. I will never forgive them for that... #BIGYIKES
  3. PLEASE HELP LOST SERIAL KEY

I bought MB Warband on D2d but im not sure where i bought NW from.. The annoying thing is that the email confirmation is not in my gmail (which is my only email i use) but i for sure bought it and played a **** ton. I was even a recruit for the (Marins gard) or something like that. Anyways I just want the Devs or WHOEVER to re send me a email confirmation. Pleas HELP! PM me or something !! :oops: :cry: :sad: :???: :mad: :neutral:
  4. PLEASE HELP LOST SERIAL KEY

I have the the same problem. I have warband from "D2D" and i bought NW back in 2012.. The weird thing is there is no record of NW on my email account which doesnt make sense. I wonder is a dev can help me out and pm me. Im desperate to play!~
  5. (ATS) Among the Shadows

Not to mention their server has incredible ping for how many people are always in it. Btw Ecko, AMAZING crossbow line battle tonight.. Was Epic-
    Cheers  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom