Search results for query: *

1. SP Antiquity [WB] Ghost Soldiers - Update 02/17/11 "Ornate Celtic Sword WIP and Clipeus"

It's been a long time since I've been around here, but Warband has brought me back.  I was disappointed to find that there were no mods set in Roman times, at least none that seem to be current or in the period and setting I was looking for.  So, here's my contribution: Ghost Soldiers is a...
  2. I have made a real monster! (New update! April 3rd)

Ok, so, theres this group of mountain bandits out looking for people to rob/kill, when this guy wearing a leather jerkin, weilding a chipped arming sword and a cracked crossbow appears over the hill and demands a battle, the bandits shout insults at him and agree, banging their weapons against...
  3. Just thought I'd share this

This is what my Tegu looks like when shes awake, and this is what she looks like when shes asleep. I always get the weird ones...
  4. Weapon Expansion (For 0.730)

I was lookin for a new weapon around the shops, but wasn't finding just what I was lookin for, so, I've added 34 new swords to the game. They are all based on the Next Generation line from Albion Armourers. I'll be adding more weapons of other kinds little by little, but this has me really...
  5. SP Modern Mauser!

Heres the latest: WWII Mod for 0.730 Download Changes: Added Lee-Enfield No.4 MK1 with Spike Bayonet Added Fairbairn-Sykes Combat Dagger Added US M3 Combat Knife Added Bayonet-less versions of all rifles (See below for details) Added an unattached Mauser Bayonet Added British troops Added a...
  6. More lethality!

I made this little item mod with the editor that makes the weapons 2x more lethal, I wanted something that focused more on the brutality of the battlefield, so: More Damage More Speed The Horses are also faster, more maneuverable and do more charge damage by 6 points each. You do have to hit...
  7. Lance Orientation/Weapon attacks/Unregulated Arena

This is sort of a half suggestion/half question. When charging downhill with a couched lance, anyone notice that its pretty much useless? The lance either barely skims over the heads of angry people with pain sticks or misses them by a mile, why not make it so the lance orients itself to be...
  8. SP Antiquity Roma Invicta Beta 3 (Updated March 5th)

The time has come! The Roma Invicta Beta 3 is here! Mirror Dolabra Fulham Gladius Hasta Lorica Segmentata Mainz Gladius Pilum Pompeii Gladius Pugio Spatha I Spatha II Spatha III Gastraphetes Scutum Lorica Segmentata Lorica Hamata Centurion Hamata Praetorian  Segmentata Beta 1 Screenshots...
  9. Weapon Editing

Three questions: 1: Can you edit weapon stats? I wanna change the arming sword to thrust only. 2: Are fan made weapons/armour models possible? If not a whole new armour or weapon, a replacement? I have a Pompeii Gladius I made in HL2 that I would love to put in. Along with a rather large...
Back
Top Bottom