Search results for query: *

• Users: Reilnur
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Reilnur

Resolved Village Needs Seed Grain issue no longer improves relation

The Village Needs Seed Grain quest/issue doesn't improve relation with the quest giver. Tested on two separate (new) campaigns.
  2. Reilnur

Europa Universalis IV released!

Demo Information Development Diaries Screenshots Megathread Reviews Where to Buy Europa Universalis IV
  3. Reilnur

Cyanide's Game of Thrones RPG

There's a topic for the RTS game, Game of Thrones: Genesis, but recently there has been a rather large article and video about Cyanide's other GoT project, a yet-to-be-named RPG. It looks better than I thought it would, but honestly I've been anticipating a complete failure of a game. Oh, and...
  4. Reilnur

Rogue State Violates International Law, Executes Foreign National!

That's right, my crazy home state of Texas - and the activist U.S. Supreme Court - is at it again. To be fair, the man was a murderer and a rapist, and far better men have been executed by the state of Texas. Still, it would be nice to see the International Criminal Court issue an arrest...
  5. Reilnur

Paradox's Sengoku (CK for Japan) Released!

In what appears to be a collision of the driving forces behind EU3: Divine Wind and Crusader Kings 2, Paradox Interactive has announced their newest internal project: Sengoku. For those too lazy to click the link: Release is tentatively set for "2012".
  6. Reilnur

[Suggestion] Don't Randomize Lord Ages and Fraternal Relationships

So, I noticed as (see: right after) I was compiling a massive list of the older lords of the various nations and their familial relationships that fraternal relationships, as well as age, are almost completely randomized. For instance, as I was making the list, Lord Talbar of the Kingdom of...
  7. Reilnur

[Suggestion] Walking

So, most people figured out a long time ago that if you bind zoom to a different key, LeftShift essentially becomes the "walking mode" key. This still works in the single player beta, but not in multiplayer. I'd suggest adding an option to bind walking to a key, having the effects of slower...
  8. Reilnur

Analyze the posting pattern of the person above you...

Originally said IN BINARY. Thought that was a bit much.
  9. Reilnur

[BUG] spr_village_house_h invisible

Noticed this while I was in the village of Sarimish. There appeared to be an invisible barrier, so I went into edit mode and noticed it was marked as spr_village_house_h.
  10. Reilnur

nK v. 22nd Clan Match (Draw, maybe? Half a win for nK, at most)

nK and 22nd will be having a friendly scrimmage. These are probably the two strongest clans in the world right now and should provide a good match. nK is from the US and 22nd is from Europe, so to create a balanced environment matches will played on US and EU servers. Date: Nov. 14th Time: 4pm...
  11. Reilnur

[Bug] Attempting to change character face causes crash

If you attempt to edit your characters face after creation, you will be successful, but will be prompted to choose a banner. After you select this banner, you will receive this error: and crash to desktop.
  12. Reilnur

[Suggestion] Weather

So, Styo's been joking around about the nK/Hobo scrimmage being postponed due to rain, and it got me thinking about weather. I'm sure everyone remembers in Native how rain would cause archers to be less accurate and horses to be slower, and adding in weather as a server option would be another...
  13. Reilnur

And Another Thing... (The Sixth Book of the Hitchhiker's Guide Trilogy)

The sixth and final book in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy is set to be released tomorrow, October 12th, 2009. Douglas Adams, who I'm sure you all know passed away several years ago, will not be the author, but rather Eoin Colfer, author of the Artemis Fowl series and longtime fan...
  14. Reilnur

[Styo's Fault] All servers down

Seems like the last one bit the dust a few minutes ago. Routine maintenance, or sabotage by Styo?  :P Well, whatever the cause, the effect is obvious and this thread should just serve to mind everyone who is not up with the issue that all US servers are down.
  15. Reilnur

[Organised Testing] CURRENT TIME SLOT: 6:00PM-12:00AM - Capture the Flag, US S4

In order for all the game modes to be sufficiently tested, as is our job as beta testers, I would recommend that we attempt to organise our attempts at testing. I've seen several people playing on, say, the Conquest server, and only dueling. That's great fun, and I joined in, but it doesn't help...
  16. Reilnur

Tamriel

So who here has played The Elder Scrolls? Who am I kidding, I'm sure most of you have. I think that the world of Tamriel would be perfect for a M&B mod. I just need people to help out. I'm not that great at modelling... Or texturing. This mod could take a while, depending on whether we do just...
Back
Top Bottom