Search results for query: *

1. A piece of our history

Greetings to all, I hope things have gone well in my absence. As I was perusing my Documents folder a few days ago I came across a small piece of NW's history, what I believe to be the first case of battle lines being formed on the old MM mod (and I mean the OLD mm mod, Spain and Sweden old!)...
  2. How to write an unban or ban request

As you can imagine, we get a lot of requests to have people banned or unbanned, in order for these to be dealt with quickly, it is critical that they are written up in a manner that allows us to sort through them quickly and concisely. This is the format that you should be following: Servers...
  3. And now, the end is near....

Well folks, the release of the DLC is nearly upon us, and come Thursday we are all going to find ourselves thrust into a drastically new situation, with a new game to play, a lot of new faces to play it with and a lot of uncertainty ahead. As with Battlegrounds Two before us, Mount and Musket...
  4. Rules admins or how I learned to stop caring and love the chaos

I come before you all once again, refreshed in my conviction about the need for changes to the rules by the experience of adminning over the United Roleplay server for a few days. My laissez faire approach to server rules is not a surprise to anyone, however what has surprised me recently is...
  5. Randoming, Refunds and Restrictions

This is primarily a topic aimed at the United RP server and its rule-set but other servers might find something of interest here. I've played PW on the United Server as both admin and regular player, and based upon that experience, I am struck by a few issues that I think could do with a good...
  6. ALL BANS PRESENTLY REVOKED

All bans across the MM servers have just been revoked. Feel free to enjoy.
  7. Quick Reminder - Cut down on spamming within ban and unban threads.

The forum is only up a short time but already we are seeing far too much in the way of people coming and offering opinions and assessments of players and their requests, despite clear rules against this. Please refrain from posting in threads unless you are directly involved, or you believe you...
  8. Mount and Musket Server Forums; How to ask for Ban & Unban

Mount & Musket Servers As some of you have no doubt noticed, we just got our brand spanking new forum and we will be conducting all official MM server business in here from now on. This means you will soon be able to find rules, server details and other important info listed here, as well as...
  9. EU_A_RP Ruleset Proposal

As some of you know, there has been some debate recently about the rule-set used on the EU server with the recent developments in the mod and changes to the map. Aldric has been kind enough to let me propose a new rule-set so I would like to place that proposal here and hear your thoughts on it...
  10. What to do next?

Hey, long time fan of Brytenwalda here, so let me explain things: I don't normally play that long into Warband Single-player, usually getting to the point of having enough strength to declare independence but not enough to maintain it and not enough determination to play the waiting game until I...
  11. Sunday Line Battle - Regimental Order of Precedence

In order to further simply the process of unit selection for Sunday line battles, I have elected to tabulate a list of all regiments by rank, so that those regiments ranked highest are granted first preference to enter the line battle. Units will be allocated into the line battle in sequence...
  12. Sunday Line Battle

Please note as of the 19/06/2011 the Sunday Line Battle is suspended until further notice. As many of you have learned, every Sunday at 7PM GMT there is a line battle held on one of the secondary MM servers. This event came about as a result of the overcrowding in public line battles and a...
  13. Line Battle Monday 3rd January 2011

OK kids, that time of the week is approaching once again and this will be the inaugural battle of 2011, so lets make it a good one! In order to simplify the process of organization and balancing, as well as make things easier for potential commanders, the process of recruitment for a line...
  14. Line Battle Sunday 19/12/10 7PM GMT

In light of popular demand, work circumstances and a sheer inability to find another admin, this weeks line battle will be held on Sunday at 7PM. Were still looking for team captains so if you feel up to the task please let us know here.
  15. Line Battle Monday 13th of December

OK kids, that magical time of the week will soon be upon us and since its Christmas we have some particularly notable commanders for the event. In the red corner, Stalker of the 51st will be leading the British team. Meanwhile in the blue corner, MacDonald of the 92nd will be leading the...
  16. Line Battle Monday at 7 - ATTENTION ALL PUBLIC LINEBATTLERS

Greetings public players, As many of you may know ever Monday from 7-9 the MM server is pass-worded and you will probably end up being directed vaguely toward team-speak and told to 'find a regiment' without much know how. Well this time we have decided to have a dedicated regiment for all...
  17. Monday Line Battle Update

Greetings all, As many of the regular attendees of the Monday Line Battle will know, we have had some problems recently with getting team leaders and ensuring that they are prepared to command a team of 100+ troops. To this end Ive decided to introduce a 'command staff' system whereby any...
  18. Regimental battle event, Sunday 17th

As a little experiment on random event organization, Id like to throw together a little regimental event battle tomorrow at 7PM on the Main Musket Server. The idea of this event is that each regiment which shows up will form its own line and a commander for each team will give these regiments...
  19. Praetorians Regimental Manual

The formation of a regiment, the primary fighting unit of any large musket engagement, is a task worth of significant detail and study. I intend to set out in this work, all that is necessary for the creation of a regiment, its recruitment, leadership, training, formation, cooperating with other...
Back
Top Bottom