Search results for query: *

1. Lance Tankmen

UNBAN Request - NW_Official_NA_1

i tried to register on that fourm it wont send an activation email. idk why i was banned just tried to hop on one day, any way you can check why?
  2. Lance Tankmen

enemy sally, and steals all my arrows?

why is it if an enemy choose to sally I lose all my arrows, my entire army gets 50 arrows between them yet, the enemy army gets a full quiver to shear through my army? calling complete and utter bull**** on that.
  3. Lance Tankmen

following orders

any body else have problems when ordering your units to hold in one spot they hold in another spot ways off from where you asked them to? my archers constantly move forward when I ask them to hold. the infantry is constantly staying behind the archers allowing them to be butchered by cav
  4. Lance Tankmen

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

take it there's no download to play beta yet?
  5. Lance Tankmen

you better not be a game deveolper!

still to not even change the fact that looters still ask if your a man hunter....... come on guys
  6. Lance Tankmen

you better not be a game deveolper!

any one else notice the looters have the same weapons they always did? or how they say you better not be a man hunter, just like in warband.... damn they should of copied the mods that changed what looters said at least, i mean when i pay 10$+ for a copy of mods from the previous game i at least...
  7. Lance Tankmen

leaving a rebel faction half way

hmmm well ill give it, a try once i gather the lordly gear for my 16 companions
  8. Lance Tankmen

ugly said:
    Wow... If they stay as rebels after you leave you could effectively divide Calradia into twelve factions!

I don't know the answer though unfortunately.
    I hope someone else does though.
    thats what i wanted to do QQ or at least spilt up the big factions... swadias dead
  9. Lance Tankmen

no what i mean to ask is if i leave the rebel faction does it stay rebels and still fight?
  10. Lance Tankmen

if i join up with lets say Prince Valdym the Bastard, help him take half of what the kingdom has then quit the quest, what happens to what i took? does it stay a rebel faction or does it return right back?
  11. Lance Tankmen

The Mercenary Life

o no mercs shouldnt get the castle but i think as merc captain the faction should pay a bonus for every one of your mercs killed that or u can sack the castle if only you are taking it
  12. Lance Tankmen

The Mercenary Life

i agree for taking a castle a merc gets dead troops, loss of moral,and i guess xp? n you can free some prisoners to replace all your lost men, their needs to be a castle taking bonus for mercs
  13. Lance Tankmen

Masterwork Morningstar?

Im pretty sure it is only heavy, never seen anything that was a two handed maul go beyond heavy, have you?
  14. Lance Tankmen

things i dislike still in here

ya but im a merc i should get to stay back, atleast make it to where if i position my men the whole army doesnt go with me!
  15. Lance Tankmen

things i dislike still in here

i haven't played since 1.127,(playing cRPG mod) but i noticed things that are still here which annoy me, one is that as a merc captain, i still command the siege!Honestly is that there to piss you off? Cause if i wasn't id make all my men stand back and not die. I mean you dont get crap for ...
  16. Lance Tankmen

WTF HAPPENED TO KICK?

:roll: i like it as it is now, before u could kick any one easy, some times even when they were trying to back peddle(i play cRPG so AGI can catch me in a kick). but now its only for use if they are literally in your face. just an opinion, i used kick more in native but i use sword and board in cRPG(archers *were* OP).
  17. Lance Tankmen

im pretty sure this is a bug

lol i know i have bad grammar skills and everything else but idc atm about it any more i got cRPG to work n im hooked
  18. Lance Tankmen

Add chess into game

O GOD YES THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME(maybe caps wasnt need but eh) honestly i love chess and as long as the Ai wasnt like the AI in chess titans then that would be cool, of course id rather they included hunting as a past time before chess
  19. Lance Tankmen

im pretty sure this is a bug

so i did a quest to collect taxes from a village i only have 16 companions and 16 slavers so my 4 silk shops pay for my upkeep and more well as i was collecting taxes i got 1105 for my weekly wage n i think it added that to the taxes cause i collected  only 1500(around there) n then it came to a...
  20. Lance Tankmen

How to stop reknown from draining away

question are you throwing feasts? cause it only dropped when i did that
Back
Top Bottom