Search results for query: *

• Users: Skyrage
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Skyrage

Prison Architect

Why is this game not mentioned here yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6rcLD3mP1Y
  2. Skyrage

Sweden - a country that is steadily climbing in the "****ed up" list.

Reason: ignoring the political correct disease that we're already currently plagued with as well as the sheer ignorance to reality, this country has now seemingly one more issue which pushes it's "****ed up" ranking up even higher: namely gender equality - or rather gender neutrality. It's...
  3. Skyrage

The "remake" thread - classics being revived.

So yeah, remakes or title revisits seem to be the current fad lately, like for instance Syndicate, to an extent Deus Ex: Human Revolution (though I'd barely count this one frankly). We also have not one, but TWO X-Com remakes underway, the latest one being made by none other than Firaxis. And...
  4. Skyrage

Half Life 2 mods: Empiresmod

Just curious how many here still plays HL2 mods and whether anyone plays Empiresmod? I tend to return to it every now and then cause it's an interesting enough mod, but it seems that the trend (like for every mod that is not Counter Strike) is that the player population is dwindling. I can't...
  5. Skyrage

Just to double check...

Was that 100+ ping insta-block "feature" still in place or not?
  6. Skyrage

Most overpowered/underpowered weapon in Warband (Multiplayer)

Name 1 weapon that you feel is the most overpowered and give reasons for it and do the same for a weapon which you feel is underpowered.
  7. Skyrage

A few indie games...

So yeah, we have this Swedish Game Awards thing here in Sweden (obviously), which is basically an event/competition for indie developers. Long story short, people sign up, develop and then submit their games, nominees are picked and are eventually showcased during the final day. At the end...
  8. Skyrage

Permanent bans possible?

Just curious - if not then servers need to have this option which in layman terms, pretty much invalidates a serial key. As an added bonus, there should be a global ban list for extreme perpetrators.
  9. Skyrage

Siege revamp

Well, with the major screwup that the 22nd Siege server decided to make (intentional??), I kinda realized that the whole mode is in a more dire need of a revamp than I previously thought. Oh, as for the screwup in question - attackers having a respawn time kinda moved the win/loss ration for...
  10. Skyrage

Chamber-blocking/parry/whatever

Well, am finally going to give my opinion of the chamber blocking or whatever people call it now that I've had the opportunity to play both single and multiplayer... To be honest I find it too much of a random burden which is nearly impossible to pull off by yourself. On top of that it is...
  11. Skyrage

Anti-e-penis games.

In order to prevent one-sided games that may occur (and which most of the times empties 50% of the server cause of sheer boredom and the refusal to change map/faction when it's warranted) - change the auto team balance so that it always picks the a random player from the top 3 on the opposite...
  12. Skyrage

Summary of issues I feel are remaining thus far

A nice list, cutting right down to the point: Jumping - still needs to be removed in it's entirety if you ask me and replaced with climbing/stepping animations. Not only is it still an immersion breaker in general when you see players jumping for whatever reason but now it's used more and more...
  13. Skyrage

[Suggestion] Performance optimization

The game would benefit greatly if equipment left on the ground would disappear after a minute. In large deathmatch/team deathmatch games, the huge amount of items that end up lying on the ground result in performance going down greatly.
  14. Skyrage

[Suggestion] Siege mode respawns

Just a quick something that I mentioned a few times in the past as a passing by thing: I think it would be better if the maps first of all had spawn points all around the castles instead of having a single area at the front. Right now it is a huge pain in the ass if you are attempting to...
  15. Skyrage

[Suggestion] Remake ruins for Fight & Destroy...

...and have the targets always placed somewhere in the middle of the map or just away from the sides (I guess this means that some maps will have to be enlarged as well). Reason for this is to prevent using the invisible wall as a defensive means against cavalry. Alternatively, rework the...
  16. Skyrage

[Bug] .634/.635 Sound error

Apparently I get this error after supposedly running certain other games and media playes (in my case it's just EVE and Core Media player) - when I fire up Warband, an RGL error message pops up saying that it cannot intitialize the audio system. I never had this problem before until .634. Only...
  17. Skyrage

[Suggestion]Weapon hot zones

We all know that there's certain issues with weapons that have their damaging zone at the end of a stick, like the axe or spear. With the axe, you will receive pretty much full damage despite the fact that you pretty much are hit with the wooden part rather than the axe head. As for the spears...
  18. Skyrage

[Bug] Swings changing direction for no reason

Right, this is mainly for swords and it has been bothering me for quite some time. Upon having a thrust readied to strike, there are instances when the thrust would transform into an instant swing instead when initiated. This also happens when I don't ready a thrust but attack instantly. I have...
  19. Skyrage

[Suggestion] Either remove mouse sensitivity options or lock camera upon swing

There are still players who do 360 degree spins - and crazy such. None of the solutions so far has been able to deter this, so there's only either of these two options remaining if the spinfest is to be eliminated.
  20. Skyrage

[Suggestion]Manual blocking controls - and attack controls while at it.

Righto, I think it's time to propose an alternative to the current blocking control scheme. As far as I am concerned, the current control scheme sacrifices movement controls a bit too much which is why it makes it really hard to mblock in the first place. Basically, manual blocking as it is...
Back
Top Bottom