Search results for query: *

1. Tancred_de_Houdan

The Last Kingdom BBC - based on the book by Bernard Cornwell

It appears Cornwell's Saxon Stories are to be made into a TV series. Leather, gimp suits, plate armour and claymores... ready, set, go! http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2014/the-last-kingdom
  2. Tancred_de_Houdan

YouTube and Me

I checked the forums for something relevant, there have been YouTube threads but not exactly about this. Either that or I'm blind and cannot into engwish. Anyway! I seem to get frequent black screens in YouTube. The videos don't appear and Google+ technology doesn't seem to work from YT(I...
  3. Tancred_de_Houdan

Combat improvements and suggestions.[Images]

Some of these points probably have been made before, but I decided to make it more visual what I suggest. Here are some improvements which imo should be considered. Two images with 6 suggestions. THrustworthy swords. Shielded attacks. Differently carried shields. Forcing stab attacks...
  4. Tancred_de_Houdan

Strategic-map settlement AI intercepting.

I did find some references in previous posts, but not with much details. How about having the garrisoned AI (without Lords) intercept understrength enemy troops? And the probability of the party getting through depends on path finding and spotting. This will make gameplay quite a lot more...
  5. Tancred_de_Houdan

Certain Messages as Tabs

I've done some searching, but haven't found anything relevant unless I'm using the wrong keywords. Basically, I suggest that some messages are shown in a messaging tabs area, like in Total War games, maybe. Example: I go from Yalen to Tulga, I have 60 troops with me and I'm not at war with...
Back
Top Bottom