Search results for query: *

• Users: Waihti
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Celebrate the season!

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year! Thank you for all your help and contributions regarding Diplomacy :mrgreen:
  2. Bug reports and known issues (v4.x, use new bug tracker instead)

Starting with version 4.0 we introduce a new way to report bugs. To make it easier for us (and for you) to track them. Please report all new bugs at https://www.assembla.com/spaces/diplomacy/support/tickets. Thank you! If you think you found a bug please make sure that you are using the...
  3. Your help needed

Currently looking for volunteers for : Translations. Interested? Inscribe here Mod documentation/user guide. uploading savegames where you are playing as vassal
  4. Compatible Third Party Mods

Here is a list of approved third party mods which can be installed on top of Diplomacy without breaking any Diplomacy feature. More Metal Sound Mod Realistic Colors + Taller Grass Better Banners Mod Historic Castle Project Polished Landscapes -...
  5. Thank you

It's time to say thank you for 10000+ downloads for all versions of Diplomacy, many suggestions and bug reports. Diplomacy wouldn't be what it is without you. Keep it up and I am sure we will see many great features bringing M&B Warband to the next level! Special thanks to: Aeon (great...
  6. Poll: Pacts

In this poll I want to get your general feeling about the duration of pacts. I am currently planning to implement the following pacts: Alliance (sharing each others enemys) Defensive (sharing only the attacking enemys) Trade-Pact (higher trade income and increased prosperity from caravans)...
  7. Poll: Including third party mods

While waiting for your bug reports. I am thinking about the possiblity to add other mods to Diplomacy which don't change gameplay or add new factions, troops etc. so that other mods can still use Diplomacy as base. The only minor mod which is already included is hessus Recruiter Kit but there...
  8. Guild of craftsmen

================================= CONTENTS: 1. How to use Diplomacy in your own mods 2. How to merge Diplomacy with other mods 3. Tools ================================= 1. How to use Diplomacy in your own mods Download the sources here. If you are planning to integrate Diplomacy into your...
  9. Feedback

You are helping Diplomacy alot if you test the features and post your experiences and feeling about them here (or in a new thread if you think it's worth a discussion). What do you think of Diplomacy? Why do you like it, why not?
  10. Suggestions

I still have ideas for more features. If you have ideas and wishes regarding the Diplomacy mod feel free to post them here. Please think about your suggestions and try to provide a solution how things should be presented to the player, so he feels good and knows all the time whats going on...
  11. Bug reports and known issues (< v3.0)

Closed. Please post your Bug reports here
  12. About Diplomacy (4.3 for 1.153) (updated 22 September 2012)

Diplomacy 4.3 for Warband 1.153 (Download link) ================================= CONTENTS: [list type=decimal] Features Screenshots Known Bugs Installation guide Guide to use diplomacy in your own mods Credits [/list] ================================= 1. Features As vassal Persuasion...
  13. [S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

This thread is outdated for more information about Diplomacy, version history and screenshots visit About Diplomacy. For Bugs and Known Issues visit Bugs and Known Issues. For feedback visit Feedback If you want to use Diplomacy in your own mod visit Guild of craftsmen
Back
Top Bottom