Search results for query: *

1. WithOutFun

New Version Released: 0.15 (January 27th 2012)

lol, I just started my europe 1200 module after like 6 months to play a bit of great europe 1200 again, and now I see this! Awesome!
  2. WithOutFun

Europe 1200 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Gorgon said:
    WithOutFun said:
    Gorgon said:
    Hey, which one (and where) is the most common tournament group? I found some which needs 300 renown, but are there some which needs even less?

EDIT: Is there some way to provoke a war? I play as a vassal of Kingdom of Bohemia and for 100 days in a game, there was never a war. For start it was good but now I am prepared and would like to help expand the kingdom.

When I remember correctly, you need to kill a caravan of another kingdom ?!

That was when you got a quest to provoke a war, you had to kill 2 caravans... Does it work without the quest too? That would be answer to my problem.

I´m at least sure that worked some warband and europe 1200 versions ago, its long ago that played singleplayer and europe 1200 ^^
  3. WithOutFun

Gorgon said:
    Hey, which one (and where) is the most common tournament group? I found some which needs 300 renown, but are there some which needs even less?

EDIT: Is there some way to provoke a war? I play as a vassal of Kingdom of Bohemia and for 100 days in a game, there was never a war. For start it was good but now I am prepared and would like to help expand the kingdom.

When I remember correctly, you need to kill a caravan of another kingdom ?!
  4. WithOutFun

Kontaratoi Spearmen

If you want to have historical correctness, try europe 1200. But this mod is more fun at the moment :smile:
  5. WithOutFun

Kontaratoi Spearmen

Protip:

Use the tool "troop editor" to edit every single troop you want, how you want. Remove/add weapons/armor, change the name, etc.

So you can make it like you want without annoying the devs :grin:
  6. WithOutFun

Cruger says Goodbye

Temujin said:
    Cruger said:
    Temujin said:
    Thank you for all your hard work, and good luck at Uni, what are you studying if I may ask?

Economy :smile:
    Ha a usefull study. I concidered economy but I'm crap at math and numbres, history wasn't available so I took Cultural sciences.

me too! Cultural Sciences is quite nice :grin:
  7. WithOutFun

Cruger says Goodbye

Goodbye Cruger...

best wishes for your studies!
  8. WithOutFun

Can't get this to work

Or: Activate "load textures on Demand" in the starting screen and set the language to "English". Sounds weird, but this helped more than one time when I had problems with starting different warband mods. 
  9. WithOutFun

New Version Released! (Hotfix Febuary Sixth 2011! - Savegame compatible)

hey, the new version is not save game compatible for me - is this only my problem? (sry to lazy to read through all pages)
  10. WithOutFun

Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

had that problem too, try "load textures on demand", worked for me - don´t know why, but it did :wink:
  11. WithOutFun

New version released! (28th Nov, 2010).

wow, I hoped that the next beta version would be released soon! dreams have come true, playing right now.
  12. WithOutFun

Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Congratulations to the Development- team!
  13. WithOutFun

Plans for Next Relase

Yeah and you should really add the ancient Imperium Romanum, they really pwned everything in this times! I'm sure! xD
  14. WithOutFun

The Testing Thread

Every day my anticipation upon the first official, complete release of europe 1200 doubles. I already feel like a little schoolboy by now ^^
  15. WithOutFun

The Testing Thread

I played the diplomacy mod for a few months and I think most of the changes made are realistic and faciliate the gameplay a lot.

For example to send recruiters from your castle to the villages who recruit up to 50 recruits from the villages for you. You have to pay the same as if you go to the villages yourself, but it saves you a lot of time. Of course the recruiter with his recruits can be attacked by bandits or whoever you are at war with, and then your money and the recruits are lost, if they get annihilate in battle.
    I think this is realistic and even if it is not planned to include the diplomacy mod into europe 1200, some of the features should, primarily to make europe 1200 also playable for unexperienced players and players with limited time to play. It is very annoying to run from village to village and spend hours of playtime just to recruit 0- 15 recruits from every village and that after every great battle just to replace your own casualties.

Just a suggestion, of course.
  16. WithOutFun

Progress/Development for Warband

The Testing Thread.
  17. WithOutFun

The Testing Thread

No, unfortunetaly not. The quest to raise 5 soldiers for one of the orders says that they are called "player". If there is no unit that has the name "player" then I thinks it´s a bug ^^

I am only a mercenary captain for the order of santiago, yet the lords treat me like a vassal. I conquered the castle of Peniscola, but only could ask for no rewards. After this the castle had no owner and no garrison, but still belonged to the almohads. A few days later it got conquered by aragon.

The quests to plunder three infidel villages, conquer an almohad lord or just defeat an infidel lord are working normal. But when I go to the masters or grandmasters to get the reward or a new quest ( I visited every castle of all the orders) the message with my success doens´t go away and I can get my reward (the money and the XP points) as often as I want.  I can ask for a new quest and it appears in the notes, but the message from the last quest doesn´t disappear.

18. WithOutFun

Progress/Development for Warband

Awesome! When the mod is finished, I will play as an byzantine vassal, restoring the roman empire in its ancient greatness :smile:
  19. WithOutFun

Cruger has given you a qualified and detailed answer :wink:
  20. WithOutFun

The Testing Thread

pls upload an image I dont understand^^
Back
Top Bottom