Search results for query: *

• Users: Sarosu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sarosu

League of Legends warband players

Hey. I have a stream. I play with warband players. It's fun. Watch it and get enriched. I always instalock random. It's epic. http://www.own3d.tv/liveembed/182793 <3<3<3<3 You can add me if you want to play with me, I'm sarosu1, sarosu on west, and LnhLbLtor on east :) *****NEW**** Hey, to...
  2. Sarosu

Spitting

Hello. I suggest you add spitting to the game. It would improve the gameplay, add interesting changes and huge amounts of fun. Spitting on an enemy should blind them for 1 second. Spitting on a horse should make it rage, making it throw off the rider. If there is no enemy on the horse, the...
  3. Sarosu

Mouse not working (showing) in menu

Hello. I recently bought a new computer. I've downloaded warband, but my mouse-indicator, or, whatever its called, does not show. It is very hard to pick the right option, and join a game, when you have to guess where your mousepointer is :p My mouse is steelseries xai. The mouse used to...
  4. Sarosu

DNI

*deleted
  5. Sarosu

Minor Skills

So I thought it might be interesting adding some minor skills to each skill. (singleplayer stuff) So, for example, if you put a point in leadership, you get 2 minor skill points, which can be used to specialize in something concerned the leadership skill, like for example "People in villages...
  6. Sarosu

Kick / stop-horse-thingie button.

Hey. When you press ctrl+j, your horse stop, like if it got a spear in the front (without the dmg lol). When you press some other button, you kick Now, since you can't kick while on a horse, and since you can't stop your horse if you're not on a horse, why haven't these 2 things been bound to...
  7. Sarosu

Kick / horse-stop-thingie bindings

Hey. When you press ctrl+j, your horse stop, like if it got a spear in the front (without the dmg lol). When you press some other button, you kick :D Now, since you can't kick while on a horse, and since you can't stop your horse if you're not on a horse, why haven't these 2 things been bound...
Back
Top Bottom