Search results for query: *

1. Make My Day

Official 3D Art thread - Bannerlord

Hey guys.
    Recently I made 7 episodes of modeling fountain, creating a trimsheet, preparing particle system in niagara and putting everything together in a Unreal Engine 5 scene. i know it looks like a self-ad, but trimsheets actually are pretty good solution in modding mount and blade so maybe someone will find it useful.
    cheers!

2. Make My Day

4zeYJMl.png

Working on something new just to improve texturing skills.
  3. Make My Day

Unfortunately I don't. I just prepared high and lowpoly object and I'm keepin all the substance painter files just to be able to reexport textures. I used metal/rough pbr shader here and I hope that bannerlord is going to have some other options than diffuse, normal, specular :grin:
  4. Make My Day

Oh, sorry. I remember times when large images stretched the website :grin:. Fixed now!
  5. Make My Day

They look really sweet! It would be awesome throwing weapon, because I'm a little bit tired of javelins in Bannerlord :grin:
  6. Make My Day

Hello guys! I got permission to open this thread so feel free to present your 3D work for bannerlord right here! So, this is my fantasy ancient/dwarven axe. I'd like to create a kitbash in this style so we'd be able to craft our own weapons in Bannerlord! [/IMG] [/spoiler] [/IMG] [/spoiler]...
  7. Make My Day

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Actually it's not. Maybe I'll create bigger set of weapons and add them into the Bannerlord :grin:.

PS. Thanks for advice about avatar. Didn't even notice that I don't have one :razz:.
  8. Make My Day

Hi guys! I've decided to work with my sculpting skills and this is what I've made! Hope yo like it!

9. Make My Day

Hey guys! I've been following this theard for years (started before high school I guess, now I finished collage). I've been waiting for Bannerlord for a long time and it's out now. Are there any modding tools already? Do you know the workflow of adding objects to the game? Does anyone already made some mods?
    Thanks in advance!
  10. Make My Day

Are you talking about this?

I5VsOCJ.jpg

If you do, these are not stars :grin:. This planet has 3 layers. First is the earth, second one are clouds and atmosphere is a third one. These points in the ocean are just small scraps of clouds and they can be fully rotated. Thank you for your opinion, Sir!
  11. Make My Day

Hello guys.
    This is space environment which I made today. Hope you enjoy.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XB1OEn

Cheers!
  12. Make My Day

Thank you very much for advices guys, that means a lot to me. Gonna work a little bit more with that ring!
  13. Make My Day

Hey guys, I've created game ready amber ring. Here it is.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nQQm11

what do u think bout it?
  14. Make My Day

Sorry for double posting, but I'm wondering about one thing. How can I make glow with PBRs? I made emission map, but it makes object more shiny (id like to get something like glowing outline).

Here's my potion:
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/N1x9g

And here's an example of what I want to achieve:
    HhgO4aJ.jpg

Redgards,
    W.
  15. Make My Day

Thank you. Usually I use 3ds max/mudbox/substance painter/photoshop.
  16. Make My Day

Nice! Any plans for baking maps?
  17. Make My Day

Hey guys.
    I'm still superhyped for Bannerlord so I started modelling different kinds of weapons. For example:

[PBR] High Fantasy Machete

[PBR] Medieval Sword

What do you think guys. I'd like to make a few sword for a different variations of them in the next M&B.
  18. Make My Day

I didn't mod Warband for years, but as I remember, Warband supports diffuse (which is obvious), specular maps and normal maps.
    You can use substance painter to create your diffuse, create roughness, ambient occlusion and bake normal maps. Then you can invert roughness map (specular is basically inverted roughness - correct me if Im wrong), paste AO on diffuse map with overlay modifier and here you go. You've got your model textured in substance painter and ready for warband.

Sorry for my englando Kappa
  19. Make My Day

thanks for the replies!
    i know my post was little bit infantile, it's because i have 2 weeks free cuz of xmas and i need to find something to do :grin:.
    merry christmas everyone!
  20. Make My Day

Hey guys!
    Does any1 heard anywhere if bannerlord is going to support firearms? I'd like to use some of my models and create new ones based on (for example) kar98k. I'm so goddamn hyped and can't stop working haha
Back
Top Bottom