Search results for query: *

1. Shavsheti

League Of Legends | 6. Sezon

Bi turnuva falan düzenleyin de oynayalım. Her gün ders nargile ranked ders nargile ranked sıktı.
  2. Shavsheti

[DH] Demons Of Hell //Cehennem Şeytanları\\[Alımlar Açık]

İsim ve sancak uyumu güzelmiş.
  3. Shavsheti

RN-3OA Müttefikliği.

Uzun ömürlü olması dileğiyle...
  4. Shavsheti

[Bitti] European Native League : Gruplar Belli Oldu

skyssoldier said:
    Ava said:
    ...evcilik oynarsınız.
    Biz maçı oynamayı bekliyorduk ama kısmet işte =)

O sözden kasıt muhtemelen başka kişilereydi CoR'a değil.
  5. Shavsheti

Bir olayda ana hedef RN olunca nedense hep belirli isimler olaya maydonoz oluyor.
  6. Shavsheti

Proposed new rules and discussion about day's topics.

I don't get it why these arguements happened after RN - 22nd match. There were three default victories already in this league. And non of these clans started a thread about changing rules, rematch, stupid rules, Turks suck etc.
  7. Shavsheti

Revenge of Nobility

This arguement is unstoppable. The only way to stop this is locking the thread. Communicate with your friends on Steam, Skype, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo etc. Not in this forum, in this thread.

Thread is locked till;

Gurnisson said:
    Maybe you could wait with the drama until something official comes from lust?
  8. Shavsheti

Revenge of Nobility

Harlequin_ITA said:
    Meh, deleted, I guess I can't write such stuff here.

P.s If, from what I understood, the player actually registered as it was said by rules before them being changed, that's not against the rules, as far as I know.

Shavsheti said:
    RN 20 - 0 22nd

RN won by default victory. The match ended as RN 9 - 10 22nd. 22nd used someone who wasn't in roster, it cost them the match.

I think we deserved this result. No need to say the reasons. Thanks for the great match anyway.
    Lol, I didn't know you were the main admin of the event and had the authority to say it 
    facepalm2.gif

If you check Turkish forum, you can see most of the clans post their matches. It's traditional. PewPew

By the way stop the Turk - European fight. It's a clan thread. There's already an Off-Topic chat thread.
  9. Shavsheti

Division A - Week 2 Fixtures | Deadline: 27/06/2011

Pandemona said:
    I'm just speaking with orcsneverdie, not with you shavsheti but you can waste your time if you want i do NOT care you.

@orcsneverdie

Rules are clear and for everyone, you were banned because you did multi on forum (like founder RN guys was opened fake clan with fake forum accounts).

I'm just reminding the rules. You didn't have to answer.
  10. Shavsheti

Revenge of Nobility

captain lust said:
    Zaharist said:
    Why VRNG vs DR default win?
    DR used an off-roster player.

Match result was VRNG 19 - 1 DR. It doesn't matter if you win or not, if you beat the rules, you'll get punishment.

captain lust said:
    HarkonHakoon said:
    Kinda gay that 3OA won and still got a default loss because of this bureaucracy around the rosters... Couldn't this work on a strike system for such small mistakes? Getting this 1 loss more completely changes their situation, and I'm sure it was just due to a misunderstanding on their part, that they played with 1 player that wasn't registered.

I mean, after all this league is for fun, I don't see the need to give a loss to someone who won because of something that hardly matters. :smile:
    It's like drug testing in professional sports. Granted, in the case of 3OA's mistake, it was with a clan member and an internal misunderstanding. Perhaps it did not change the outcome of the match but the rules are in place to prevent cheating.

In professional sports, it's pissing in a cup. I don't ask you to go that far but managing the rosters of your teams is something most clans can manage.

It's a new thing, for the community but I think, in time, it will feel second nature and it's a change for the best because it acts as a geniune deterrent, to serious cheating.

3OA won by a 11 - 9 close result. But it cost them the match aswell.

Newbiejunky said:
    Default win for RRush against RDB ... Sorry again

Doesn't matter if clans in DivA or B or even Z. Rules are rules. Like I said, if you beat the rules, you'll get punishment.
  11. Shavsheti

Division A - Week 2 Fixtures | Deadline: 27/06/2011

Pandemona said:
    Ottomansneverdie said:
    You were too lucky,but GG.
    You reschedule this match 2 or 3 times.We wanted reschedule one time you cried ( and thank you captainlust for be fair - - ")
    This is my personal post,not from clan.

Sikici Ottoman

Players who banned for several reasons, must not come to forum again with different accounts and must not whine when beaten.

Edit: Congratz 22nd.

Players who is in their first account, still musn't whine around and mess with other people on public with or without a reason.
  12. Shavsheti

Revenge of Nobility

RN 20 - 0 22nd

RN won by default victory. The match ended as RN 9 - 10 22nd. 22nd used someone who wasn't in roster, it cost them the match.

I think we deserved this result. No need to say the reasons. Thanks for the great match anyway.
  13. Shavsheti

[RN] Revenge Of Nobility

<Finarfin> said:
    Cidden ping faktörünün bu maçta oldukça etkili olduğunu düşünüyorum ben.Gönüllerin kazananı RN. :smile:

RN 20 - 0 22nd

Default victory.

Gönüllerin ayrıca reelin de galibiyiz.  :smile:
    Sırf RN yenildi diye oğlu olmuş gibi sevinen şahıslara gelsin.
  14. Shavsheti

[ENL] Team Contacts, Rosters and Substitutions | Make all roster changes here

Revenge of Nobility;

Out;
    25.06.2011 - RN_Akinci_St_White & RN_Acemi_Alex

In;
    25.06.2011 - RN_Acemi_Kursad  - ENL_Germany_4   
    25.06.2011 - RN_Acemi_AlperCem - ENL_Germany_4
    25.06.2011 - RN_Acemi_Ava      - ENL_Germany_1
    26.06.2011 - RN_Kaptan_Heron  - ENL_Germany_2
    26.06.2011 - RN_Kaptan_Anason - ENL_Registration
  15. Shavsheti

IG o kadar da abartılacak bir klan değil. Sadece ün yapmışlar. CoR'da bir gelişme gördüm son günlerde sanki en eski formlarına dönmüş gibiler. WV, RN ve 22nd bu üçlü arasında geçer bence birincilik çekişmesi. CoR, IG ve BoH arasında büyük çekişme olacak gibi.
  16. Shavsheti

[RN] Revenge Of Nobility

Swordmaster said:
    Aha fake'imin fake'i buymuş.

Yakında fakeinin fakeinin fakei çıkarsa şaşırmam  :razz:
  17. Shavsheti

$$$ BETS COMPETITION $$$ - GET YOURSELF RICH

Div A

1-RN
    2-WV
    3-22nd
    4-IG
    5-BoH
    6-CoR
    7-DFD
    8-REF

Div B

1. AB
    2. DR
    3. Einherjar and the Shieldings
    4. RRush
    5. Samurai
    6. AG
    7. 3OA
    8. RDB
    9. OL
    10. Vaereginjar
    11. Polish Eagles
    12. CHS
  18. Shavsheti

King~Of~Guards

Hayırlı olsun. Bu klan tutar ve ilerde iş yapar bence.
  19. Shavsheti

[RN] Revenge Of Nobility

Ava said:
    Burdan Drogba'ya sesleniyorum;

Dilimizde tüy bitti sana gel demekten
    Resmen vazgeçtik mustafa pektemek'ten
    Oğlum nerdesin kesildik sütten ekmekten
    Gel kurtar bizi transfer duası etmekten
    Bir saat içinde inmezsen o lanet olası jetten
    At arabasıyla alıcaz seni stamford bridge'den

-Anonim

Edit 2: Hatta dahada ileriye gidiyorum ve Drogba Galatasaray'a gelirse bundan sonra Nickimi RN_Drogba olarak değiştiriyorum! =)

http://www.ntvspor.net/haber/gunun-haberleri/34000/drogba-cimboma-siktiri-cekti.htm
  20. Shavsheti

Revenge of Nobility

Airelhach said:
    Finally my old clan is on the European Forums. Good luck on the your new page. :smile:

This isn't a new page, it's just updated  :razz:
Back
Top Bottom