1. CHUR

[OSP][Music] Warband Live Music

frozenpainter said:
    ı can't download.
    must ı singup?
    No... Just click "download"
  2. CHUR

A little sound test of my little domra from a new studio (at my new apartment). Made with fingers\domra\mic only.
  3. CHUR

Hi! You can download the entire pack or each track separately by pressing "Buy" and setting the price as zero :wink:
  4. CHUR

Listen & Download on Bandcamp
  5. CHUR

Tomy44, As Geren said above "Those're blended Cyrillic Ч, У and Р letters, which would respectively (roughly) translate as CH, U, and R". I've changed my band's sign to a more "pagan" view.
    03_190412.jpg
    About tracks - anyone wants to help me to place my tracks at TaleWords hosting? Because Filesonic & etc dying all the time...
  6. CHUR

The voices of NW

ENDsxGx-XgKYLA23EVkYTJAhNMzU4aVxmlhw-rSx0tqfDZf0Cj1gxTnI6IJTDm4Dnk3lQwGIPO3p6ypduEVRG15TnmPaVplQOuS4TJIobY3yw7kON4MTQFG6McDclmoj7aBlrGAe7Yk=w2400

Evgen 'Chur' Kucherov
    Russian voice M / Ukrainian voice M
    u2BU1pMksKfywsiRaRLYe_Xnvgs5UZytgMomidg08A_eDmz_tOU_kvW3A7qcEOVys2umMw7Z2ItE36Q5eJ6TndhbWRIzeQehhE2zPSqRsxBoaKddAreo8os_-B5KcQU6REAb9LP5a34=w2400

Olena Vanina
    Russian voice F/ Ukrainian voice F
  7. CHUR

Geren said:
    I could be wrong, but that sounds like the Miroslav Philharmonic vsti/sample pack. If it's not, then I'd recommend it to anyone who's not willing to pay a truckload of cash on the...more expensive stuff - it is relatively cheap. It's good in quality, though I'm still bugging around with the settings to make it sound like I want it to myself - takes some tweaking, and I've become a bit rusty with these. And it's small in size (compared to, say EWQL's packs :lol:).
    Geren! THANK YOU, BROTHER! I used the EWQL Gold pack but I try Miroslav Philharmonic after your post and... THIS F...ING AMAZING! Mostly no differences at sound with EWQL, but more lighter for system, easyest for editing and arrangement, smaller and lower price! I like this and I'll buy it (I'm registered user for Amplitube 3 free so I get the demo of Miroslav)! Thank You again! The next tracks will need less time for creating now! Great profit with ONE your post!  :grin:
  8. CHUR

Orchestra soundtrack making is more easiest that live music recording, because just computer & midi-keys needs for first, and many instruments & microphones and a lot of time needs for second  :sad:  So to be game & movie composer is simply. And to be a folk musician is hard  :wink:
  9. CHUR

So let it be - "birds" language for each faction!  :grin:
    But what about analogs for pronounce & sounding? Maybe:
    1. "Vaegirs" language songs - sounds like Ukrainian
    2. "Nords" language songs - sounds like Russian
    3. "Swadian" language songs - sounds like German
    4. "Rhodoks" language songs - sounds like what? Italian\Spain?
    5. "Sarranid" language songs - sounds like arabian? It's problem for me actually  :???:
  10. CHUR

Sorry for the long silence, but... I still want to make this music mod for Warband. But I have a problem - I like folk and medieval music, but it's mostly singing. And... what language? Vaegir? Nord? Sarranid? I don't think it must be English :???: And I can't sing always "m-m-m-m-m" So... How about non-existing language like the "dragon language"? Look at this and... What you think about "dragon language" for the Vaegir-Nord-Rhodok-etc nation songs?
    Чур, а можно трэки перезалить? Например на megaupload.com там отличная скорость.
    Я остановился на Фрикшаре только по одной причине - там ссылки дольше всего не сдыхают :???:
  11. CHUR

I just need to work, common sense will help me to make it right...
    Thanks for your advice  :smile:
  12. CHUR

B Native Fantasy Calradia in Darkness 1.2 (for Native & Brytenwalda mod)

I see my flowers in your "Pendor" button  :wink:
  13. CHUR

If
    it cannot open the file bushes.dds and therefore all the bushes are big black squares
    than the bushes.dds file is corrupted. Maybe try download it again...
    And if
    none of the other textures in the mod show up
    than you placed textures into wrong folder. Read manual and install it more carefully. Also look to your .INI file - scan module textures must be YES of 1
    100% successfully way - just replace textures in "Textures" folder of any mod...
    And after that try install horizons, flowers etc. and look - what happens (don't forget about BACKUP on any your step!)
  14. CHUR

This track just the beginning, work in progress, it have no end yet  :grin:
    And my psychological problem I call the "problem of zoom"  :grin: -
    when I look at the track (mine or not) in a short distance - I can understand its structure and what I need to do (or how it's made)
    but when I look from a distance to entire scope of work (of other composers or the work whith I must to do) I'm starting to doubt can I fail
    Сonclusion - I need just work on specific track and not to think how much more needs to be done...
    So
    We will eat the elephant in parts
    :lol:
    But I like Folk more than classic, sorry  :???: I think the orchestra must be as a background of folk...
  15. CHUR

But I have a psychological problem: like a child I'm standig in front of world of REAL classic music with the great names of Basil Poledouris, Hans Zimmer etc. And I feel - I'm NOTHING!  :sad:  I'm just a little folk rock musician from unknown band.  Jesse Hopkins (Warband composer) will laugh at me because classic chamber orchestra - it's not my battlefield :???:
  16. CHUR

The first attempt to write not metal or folk (Chamber orchestra piece of track for the Age of Mythology mod)  :grin:
    http://www.filefreak.com/files/837280_fa5hw/test.mp3
  17. CHUR

B Fantasy t

96 (49.5%) for Darker ambience
    so - TAKE IT IN HERE
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157802.0.html
    :grin:
  18. CHUR

Luciano said:
    Very good, it makes the game much more realistic, it would fall right in my mod I'm doing an expansion to the native, I can add it? so you know the name of my mod is Rise of Hegemony excuse my English.
    Yes. You can use it as you want... Just tell about me in credits :wink:
    GIL said:
    I'm trying to install the expanded hor. on Brytenwalda but I do not find your quoted lines on the .ini file.

My instructions:
    1. Make backup of "module.ini" file in your Native or mod folder.
    2. Open up the "module.ini" and search for the following lines:
    load_resource = terrain_borders
    load_resource = terrain_borders_b
    and replace them both with:
    load_resource = op_terrain_borders_textures
    load_resource = op_terrain_borders_materials
    load_resource = op_terrain_borders
    load_resource = op_terrain_borders_b

and save the file.
    3. Paste 4 files from "Expanded Horizons" folder to "CommonRes" folder of your Native or mod folder:
    op_terrain_borders.brf
    op_terrain_borders_b.brf
    op_terrain_borders_materials.brf
    op_terrain_borders_textures.brf
    Lines of Brytenwalda:
    load_module_resource = op_terrain_borders_textures
    load_module_resource = op_terrain_borders_materials
    load_module_resource = op_terrain_borders
    load_module_resource = op_terrain_borders_b
    So Brytenwalda, as you see, already have "Expanded Horizons" submod!  :wink: (By the way, I don't know this for today, thank you!)
    So you can just place textures for "Expanded Horizons" :grin:
  19. CHUR

[B] Movie WB View

Files are reloaded. Links are alive again
Back
Top Bottom