Search results for query: *

• Users: Stuboi0
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Stuboi0

Bets Competition (You love it really!)

Hello all! Quite simple. Bet on the final positions of the clans taking part in the league! Choose clans from the following list. Who is vouched to be the champions? Who is vouched to pick up the wonderful wooden spoon? Bet, in order from champions at the top and wooden spoon receivers at the...
  2. Stuboi0

[WNL] Team Rosters, Contacts, Substitutions (Transfers:Closed)

Clans must first get their players to join any dedicated WAL server. Fill out this template. The following rules about rosters and ID's aaply; Clans must get their players to join a dedicated WAL server and fill out the form (above). We would prefer if this was done before the start of the...
  3. Stuboi0

Native Completed Multi Clan Siege event! (Saturday 1st September - 18:00 BST)

Hello all! Another siege event is coming soon! Hope you guys can join it! Here are the details. Date: Saturday 1st September Time: 18:00 BST (GMT+1) Server: Wolfpack_Siege (140 Slots) Application Clan Name: Clan Contacts: Amount of players: In-game name: Steam: PLEASE make sure you arrive...
  4. Stuboi0

Native Completed Capture the Flag - Multi-Clan Event!

Hello all, I (and many others too) have the intention of making Capture the Flag more popular. We decided to make an event out of it. Immediately you will probably say "well CTF spawns are broken" or "the gametype is broken," but the reason why CTF became really unpopular (and pretty much died...
  5. Stuboi0

Air Buccaneers!

Air Buccaneers was a total conversion for the game Unreal Tournament 2004 that gained a cult following for it's originality, aesthetics, strong teamplay mechanics and unusual gameplay. Although it never really hit it big it's fanbase was die-hard, with servers still up and playing six years...
  6. Stuboi0

Your 3 favourite multiplayer gametypes?

Hello all! Firstly, let me explain how this is relevant to Warband Multiplayer. Having considered setting up another server or other players who are considering getting a server for a first time, I believe this might be useful for everyone who does want to set up a server to find out which game...
  7. Stuboi0

Winter Map Pack - 2011

Hello all, Having spent a little bit of my time creating snowy maps, I had decided to make it a theme for a map pack which I have now created! I present to you - The Winter Map Pack! These maps are suitable for; Team deathmatch, Deathmatch, Duel, Battle and Capture the Flag This is the first...
  8. Stuboi0

(15th) Prince of Wales' Rifles *Recruiting*

Hello all, A few of you might have seen my on Native or on Mount and Musket before. We obviously have skill requirements, basically knowing how to follow orders and having some concept of the game is all that is needed, the rest is pretty much straight forward to learn... I've decided to make...
  9. Stuboi0

Warband Editting tools - Not saving!

Basically, when im creating or editting a map, I press ctrl e, and i select "save". When i reload Warband, i went to edit the file again and turns out, it didn't save anything at all! I checked my files this is proven from last edit date (which was last month). This is also linked with when i...
  10. Stuboi0

Warband: Steam vs Non-Steam

Im curious. Discuss here if you want about what problems your having with warband and how the recent 2 patches have effected your game, however, I just want to find out really from the poll whether people like me that have continuous problems and bugs with Steam Warband, eg: Reticle still oval...
  11. Stuboi0

Wolfpack Jousting Tournament. (Regisiter HERE)

Hello everyone!! Now you might have seen me attempt to host a few other competitions, didn't work out really, but this is something totally different and fun! The tournament will be a simple knock out round, starting with 16 or 32 players. :) Tournament Layout Rules: 1) Do not be abusive to...
  12. Stuboi0

HUNT mod lovers!

HUNT MOD IS UP ON "WOLFPACK DEN" As my server "Wolfpack Den" can now hold a decent amount of players, i was thinking, "hey, revive hunt mod?" I'm uploading it right now, and should be ready to play very shortly. I know a few people get error messages, i honestly, don't know how to fix that, but...
  13. Stuboi0

How to change admin armour?

Right, as a few of you know, I want to change the admin armour so I stand out in tournaments and games really, do you know how to do this? I basically want to have the custom helradic tunic as armour. Please help :)
  14. Stuboi0

Wolfpack Dueling Competition

Wolfpack have decided to set up a dueling competition. I know, there are other servers (maybe better) that do daily competitions, this one isn't so serious, its just a bit of fun and hey, I've even made a designated area for the dueling competition. :) The competition takes place on the...
  15. Stuboi0

Shields on your back.

Right lads, its been a while since i've actually checked this board, but i've gone thru it briefly and found nothing relevent to what I am to "suggest" (Meaning promote the idea). In single player, crossbowmen are a very powerful unit indeed and even get the advantage of having a board shield...
  16. Stuboi0

Ideas for a new Multiplayer map.

Thats right lads... let your mind flow. :) Also, i've added a poll for those who find out that this post isn't  for them, but want to do something anyway. :)
  17. Stuboi0

My new Siege map!

Heya, I have created a siege map, Brackentyre Castle. You will see i got influences from Helms Deep. :) want to put it with your custom maps? PM or contact me on Steam; Stuboi0 Its near completion :) This map is uploaded on my own server, The_Wolfpack_Den (24 player) I hope you like...
  18. Stuboi0

Mini League, Hosts; Wolfpack

Thats right lads, ok ****ty name for it, but heres what i've got planned. I have a server "The_Wolfpack_Den",  which is a 24 player. Ok so you think "Well theres not enough space for 4 teams of decent size. Yes you are indeed correct. Depending on how many players we get, I'm hoping to get...
  19. Stuboi0

Wolfpack: Our new maps, made by Stuboi

- The defenders gate has now been replaced with a Portcillus. Less time chopping wood, more time chopping heads! XD - Player Barrier to stop getting into the attackers spawn. (Once you're out, you're out. So get capturing!) - Player Barrier to stop camping underneath the bridge. - Attackers...
Back
Top Bottom