Search results for query: *

• Users: crazyboy11
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. crazyboy11

New Attack/Block system unintuitive?

I was bored so started watching a couple of videos and noticed something I thought a little peculiar: Overhead blocks stop "overhead" stabs So I broke out MS paint and set to work trying to understand this new system and how it works and I will summarise my findings. The black lines indicate...
  2. crazyboy11

[ENL] Livestreams and Recordings |

Welcome to spring 2012 (ThunderonCZ) Point Of View recording Highlights Commentary To request coverage of a match, please provide the following information: To provide coverage of a match listed below, contact me or post in this...
  3. crazyboy11

[OL] Order of the Lion

Introduction: The Order of the Lion is a UK based Mount and Blade: Warband clan. We believe we are the only UK Warband clan and have been a part of the community for almost two years now. Our clan is run as a democracy for the most part, with any menial day to day tasks being handled by the...
  4. crazyboy11

Warband not starting.

This isn't a massively important issue as it is regarding an old version of warband, 1.111 I'm without internet temporarily (using a mobile device now) so installed an old version because the latest one crashes (steam achievements issue) but it doesn't start at all, I don't even get the module...
Back
Top Bottom