Search results for query: *

1. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30 said:
    There also won't be any bows. They're overpowered compared to muskets; I had a company of guard grenadiers slaughtered by a handful of Sea Raiders.
    heh... i once heard wellington wanted to incorporate some bowmen in his riflemen ranks but it was ultimately denied by the king - I guess he was right afterwards.

also, since bannerlord release may not be that far, are you considering to "port" (i known it won't be a port but more than a start from scratch) your mod to the new engine/game?
    and a final question: since this mod looks way more professional than the napoleonic wars standalone have you also consider releasing this as a standalone on a plataform like steam or similar?

regards and keep up with the good work
  2. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

WodzuUK said:
    The Idea of changing the cheering animation along with its sound is great and I've decided I shall propose something, I'm sure you will all agree with me, animation based upon this would be just beastly... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34kk2nmHLbU

But Seriously now, I think the animation should be based upon something we've seen in the Film ''Waterloo'' when the Napoleon stands in front of the 5e and after every single one of them refuses to fire at him, they all cheer

****, that made me laugh... oppressive muderrous regimes can also mean jolly times and silly things.
    looks like santa claus is coming to town.

Bluehawk said:
    Yeah, you know, they burned down York
    at least someone that knows the truth...
    that was right before the french storm london as you can see on the totally legit picture.
    a31jr.jpg
  3. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

that feeling when a mod made by amateurs looks WAAAY better than one made by "profissionals" (napoleonic wars dlc)

but please do keep with the mod... it has potential to be one of the best for what you show. let's just hope you keep polishing it and just don't stop caring about it like many do, which is even worse when they charged 20$ for it.
  4. Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

they should really focus on the AI and the formations... to make it look a bit more like the total war series.
    even better would be the paper-scissors-rock scheme (cavalry kills artillery, artillery kills infantry, infantry kills cavalry).

a tactical map where you could see the battlefield from above and set your squads where you wanted would be also a great addition...
  5. Version 1.005 Update Released!

Punishment said:
    chilinomore said:
    put this game on hold until a new patch arrives to balance THE ****IN LANCES..
    this **** is pretty much unplayable since everyone is exploiting the major overpowering of the lancers on this patch.
    PRO-HINT: test your patches before release them.

how is this game unplayable?.
    If you dont like the current lance system go on a non-cav server.

i usually go for courassiers or heavy cavalry.. and i don't care about people using them.. they can even be considered underpowered on line battles like commander server but the lancers are just TOO strong.. and now everyone's is spamming them.. they should get their stats patched back to the previous update..
  6. Napoleonic Things

Gambino said:
    hello, if you have a few things to post here you can post them freely, ill start by my few things :

- when its raining and you go into a house it keeps raining, why?

- i cant reload on horseback while moving , why? (you should be able to move at a slow-medium speed BUT if you speed up to gallop the bullet falls down and reload fails, and if you TURN the horse around the bullet falls and reload fails. nice idea huh?

- in commander battle when we start everyone is stuck on each other and it takes around half a minute to get out of the cluster, make them spawn next to each other instead of over each other?

- maybe even a mode between battle and team deathmatch called team battle, where the respawn time if you die is 2 minutes and the team that fully dies loses the round?

- when i reload while crouched my musket goes under my knee ! also the austrian grenadier has a very weird pant that makes his knees when hes crouching look like woody from toy story.

- some people spin like drunk guys in melee fight but they own everybody, they should make the spinning slow even if your mouse sensivity is highest, right?

answearing by points:

1. usual glitches that most non-AAA titles have.
    2. that was made to balance the dragoons.. but they made them obsolete instead.
    3. that should have been fixed a long time ago.. but looks like we need to wait even more for that to get fixed.. (spawn positions are a pretty easy thing to fix.. won't take more than 15min for any skilled dev)
    4.that would be fun..
    5. the same as 1.
    6. that's called "exploiting"
  7. Version 1.005 Update Released!

put this game on hold until a new patch arrives to balance THE ****IN LANCES..
    this **** is pretty much unplayable since everyone is exploiting the major overpowering of the lancers on this patch.
    PRO-HINT: test your patches before release them.
  8. Mount and Blade 2 announced. First screen shots!

most of the things you were asking had been released as mods..
    i hope they can at least add the most popular mods to their m&b2 and since the mods are such an important part of m&b series they could also improve their mod support.
    the only thing i would like to see was an europe map with several european countries..
  9. Disappearing Troops

same thing happening here..
    just had a battle and in the end i lost about 30 troops.. AND NO.. they didn't die during battle nor deserted. they just vanished. moral around 99 too..
  10. Where are all the players?

well.. i can show you some problems that make most people leave the game after ~10h of playing:

-no persistent leveling (no leveling at all)
    -no singleplayer campaign to engange the player even when not in mood to competitive MP
    -the game hasn't improved in any way from the older m&b, so it's pretty much the same thing as WFAS just with different uniforms.
    -just a few maps and most of them not being that great (subjective)
    -not anything else to do besides placing in line at wait for people to shoot each other. no real objectives besides siege mode..

and that's pretty much it.. the devs are getting lazier and lazier year by year.. and are releasing the same game over and over for a long time just with added downgrades (like wfas was)...
  11. Napoleonic DLC to Single Player?

this would be a great singleplayer mod..
    i hope they developed it further, because a m&b on europe during napoleonic wars would be just awesome.
    (people tend to feel more connected to games if they could actually relate to the concept - like europe map, their own countries as playable factions.. etc)
    and after the fail of m&b with fire & sword singleplayer was we really could get some new kind of experience..
  12. SP Musket Era Gaunt's gameplay mod

what about start your own kingdom?..
    are you planning to do it, has someone already done it?
    many thanks for any answear.
  13. Why buy Fire & Sword?

ItzJames said:
    I already have Warband, but Fire & Sword seems like its almost the same thing. Wouldnt it be smarter if you pay less for Fire & Sword if you already have Warband?
    you should stick to warband, way better than f&s.
  14. Multiplayer Or Singleplayer?

.. the lack of improvements added in warband and that got removed in this game (faction creation, marriage, open-history, etc).
    making this game the worse one of the series. if you want a good one, play warband as i do.
  15. Fire & Sword Better Than Warband ?

peperin said:
    Is worst than many of M&B mods....
    well.. this game is just a compilation of FREE warband mods..
    with a lot of things removed from warband, making it look like the first m&b.
    most new features introduced in warband have been kicked out, like the marriage part, getting your own faction, etc etc.
    so, yeah, game's just horrible and a massive letdown. (not to talk about the bugs we're used to and the usual patchstorm)
  16. Two Quick Questions

Caba`drin said:
    Um..
    1. No (you can be X Faction Rebels, but not your own kingdom a la Warband)
    2. No
    edit-forgot 3
    3. Yes
    this game is such a letdown..
    looks like a massive downgrade i feel sorry for those who both this.
  17. General suggestions thread.

first of all, this is one of the best mods i've seen around.. even for a pre-release..

now some suggestions:

-Tournaments are too hard, too many people in such a small space and lords using their armors are almost impossible to kill all alone.. i hope you can change that.. the original format was good, light armor and practice swords, maces, etc.

-Porto always have been Portugal 2nd largest city, but in the game it's just a small village.. i hope you can fix that too..

and that's pretty much it for now, keep up with the good job.

EDIT: one more thing - is there any way to turn off realistic weather after you turned that on in the game beginning? because i can't really see anything at night.
  18. SUGGESTIONS

my suggestion goes for a minimap (radar) where we can see where enemies are - just like custom commander mod..
    and a bit more balance with the number of troops we can get with so little renown..
    besides that, I can't remember anything else.. mod's very good.
Back
Top Bottom