Search results for query: *

• Users: Clau24
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Clau24

Instalation problems

In the instalation guide say Edit : wse_settings .But edit and replace what?  Figured out i must put path to the game .. or it might be path to wse files... or path to the mod tried evriting nothing works.. i only get Native wen i open the wseloader.. no mod. I have 153 version path here ...
  2. Clau24

Inceputul unui nou mod

Salut comunitatea romana de M&B warband si nu numai. Ca sa trec la subiect, mam apucat de curand sa mai modelez cate ceva si mia venit ideea sa fac un nou mod..deoarece nu stiu lucra cu pyton decat cu fisierele txt propun celor interesati si cu ceva cunostinte de modare sa ma contacteze aici sau...
  3. Clau24

Items Pack

2 Items Pack                 Acesta este un pack care adauga 2 arme la patchul 1.127 din native module; ca sa adaugati cele 2 iteme noi dezarhivati si puneti peste fisierele din native fisierele astea; compatibil doar cu 1.127. Armele...
  4. Clau24

Modele 3d

Salut fac un thread pt a arata *** am prograsat in crearea de modele 3d in aprox 1 luna asa ca postez albumul meu de modele de pe photobucket,sper sa se uite cineva la el..:) sunt 6 pagini acolo cu modelele mele de inceput si harti create pt warband la cerere
  5. Clau24

Pt cine vrea sa ajute

Salut baieti Topicul asta e pt oricine vrea sa ajute cu orice la crearea unui mod orice chestie simpla poate fii de ajutor...eu in ultimul timp am ramas fara inspiratie la capitolul modele..am ceva timp liber si as face cateva dar nu prea stiu ce...asa ca cine vrea sa ajute si are o colectie...
  6. Clau24

some tips for the new map creator

I permit miself to give you some tips as i experimented aloth with creating maps for warband as i saw the map took me 2 ms to know it is made in 3ds max first of all i start with a question: why did you cut the edges of the map like that(looks like you choped it with an axe),you know that if...
  7. Clau24

Castle edit

sorry for making a new topic with a question.. i want to ask if theres any tutorial about making castle, towns ,vilages,from outside and inside and with waht program do i manipulate the .sco files ive serched all over on the forum for this and did not find anything...so just a little help with a...
  8. Clau24

In curand arme noi pt warband

Salut Voi posta in curand un pack de arme noi pt warband 3 maceuri si 3 topoare toate de 2 maini Pacul a fost destinat pt modul Terra Aeterna facut de Alexandru cel Mare dar *** urmatorul alpha al modului apare peste 2 luni mam decis sa pun armele pe forum mai repede...oricum ele nu vor aparea...
  9. Clau24

creating lods

i need somone to make some lods for my items..im curently working on a mod creating new items(and dont know to make lods for them) if somoane is willing to help me with this i can maibe help you with somthing else if anyone is interested in helping me pls pm me to talk more about this and about...
  10. Clau24

change bandit respown on map

a simple question... i want to change the time at wich bandits respawn on map i know default is 36 hours i want to make it 24 i know this can be found in simple triggers but cant find exactlY were in simple triggers or maibe is not in simple triggers..pls help i dont want links on tools as im...
  11. Clau24

Specular making

Im havin some troubles making specular for some of my items.. at first i had no iddea what that meens so i lookt at some already made speculars, from native warband, and sow all texture turnes in black and withe(no colors) so i made all my speculars  from my created texture turned in black and...
  12. Clau24

offer my skills in making maps

ok,so.. if your  a team and creating a mod and dont have yet a map for your mod send me an pm with a link to a picture of a map (picture of the map like you want to look like .. can be a drawn made picture, just color diferent water, plain, forest and mountains...or real picture map that you...
  13. Clau24

I can help

I wana join somoane with a good idea for a mod or join a team thats building a good mod(no fire wepons mod) i have some skills in modelatin armor and wepons an also able and willing to learn new stuff So if you have a good idea for a mod and few skill in making it and want to make a team, tell...
  14. Clau24

how can i add a new map to the game?

Ive copied native module and rename it into My mod overithe the map.txt with the map.txt made by me but i get an error like..Unable to position party Main Party at(17.00,52.00) Ive tried to change the coordinates in parties.txt but same error no mater the coordinates...any iddea why that happens...
  15. Clau24

How about a mega mod of the known world

I have no ideea abouth modding but a mega mod startin in year 1450 maybe with all known nations from that time like europe nation ,india,china some in africa, some in native america,anyway is just an iddea but i think many m&b warband fans will like it Maybe i played to much europa...
  16. Clau24

Searious problems in defensive sieges in single player

My biget problem with this game is wen is coming to sieges.Today i was defending mi main castle with 300 men against 1000..the problem is the siege took more then 2 hours couse enemy simply did not want to go up the ladder.I mean they just stoping somwere betwin middle of the ladder and top and...
Back
Top Bottom