Search results for query: *

• Users: Berthout
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Berthout

[Europe 1805] Faction and Unit overview

I'll try to write a decent guide in this topic about all the factions, units and in future perhaps weapons. You are also more then welcome to debate them in here or make suggestions for the guide. I'll try not only to talk about their role in the game but also give some historical background...
  2. Berthout

[Europe 1805] Tell us about your game

By now a lot of people have been playing the mod for quite some time so it's about time to share some experiences. Not only is it nice to hear what other people did, it will also help the us, the mod team, to improve and balance the game better. So tell us, about your great deeds. About how...
  3. Berthout

Module_scenes.py doesn't open

I'm having a bit of a problem here. I can't open module_scenes.py anymore. I tried on different computers but it doesn't do anything. I also tried to open a copy I made, but still nothing. All other .py files just open when I click Edit with IDLE. I just made some major changes in...
  4. Berthout

[SOLVED] Scene edits don't save in sceneobj folder?

Hi, I've been editing some scenes and everything works fine except one tiny little thing. I can't find the save for the scene. It should be in the sceneobj folder but it isn't. It's still the original scene. Nevertheless when I load the game I see the edited scene. I've edited scenes many...
  5. Berthout

[Europe 1805] Screenshots and Movies

This is the screenshot topic for Europe 1805 - War of the Third Coalition. For questions about and debating of the mod go here. French Grenadier/British Light Dragoon/Hessian Hussar/Tyrolean Jaeger Feel free to post all your screenshots of Europe 1805 here! Please avoid posting without...
  6. Berthout

[Europe 1805] Bug Reports

This is the bug report topic for Europe 1805 - War of the Third Coalition. For questions about and debating of the mod go here. Work in Progress -Secondary weapon capabilities for muskets. -The faction check for which troops you can recruit from the warrant officer/Major/... in towns. -Map...
  7. Berthout

Help needed: Battle with 0 enemies bug

I was doing some testing today and I discovered a bug of which I have no idea what causes it. Given that I don't know what the cause is i'm also having a hard time solving it. The problem is that after a battle lords do not leave the battle they won but continue to fight against 0 enemies.  If...
  8. Berthout

Different kinds of Lord parties SOLVED

The idea Change the native troop composition in lord parties to a mixture of Lords with only 1 type of troops and other lords a mixed army. For example: Lord 1 has a party with troops X Y and Z, Lord 2 only with troops X and Lord 3 with troops V and W. The approach I took is to define what...
  9. Berthout

Lod/texture problem - solved

I made some lods with the lod script. The problem I have is that the textures are either to bright or simply wrong (see screenshot). I assumed it had something to do with the alpha channel so I made the alpha channel black in gimp but the problem persists. I might have done ti wrong though as...
  10. Berthout

New war-peace system. Advice needed

I've been trying to make a new war-peace system for my Napoleonic mod. It's the first time I try to write a new script so without doubt it will be full of mistakes. Any help with pointing out those mistakes would be appreciated. Some goes for advice about the concept. What I'm trying to do...
  11. Berthout

How YOU can make battles a lot bigger!

I admit, I should just have named this thread "Help needed: lods". But then nobody would read it and I'm seriously doubting there will be much responce to this anyway. Let's give it a try though. Maybe there do is someone out there who has enjoyed AoB, has some free time and feels like...
  12. Berthout

[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

This is the main topic for Europe 1805 - War of the Third Coalition, one of many mods on the Age of Blackpowder subforum. The year is 1805. Realising that Britain will keep on supporting coalitions against France, Napoleon decides to tackle the problem at the root. Now Emperor he has brought...
  13. Berthout

Napoleonic+ The mini-mod of the add-on of the mod. Adds Formations!

Original Napoleonic Add-on: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,86153.0.html Sadly Age of Blackpowder has been shut down and the very good Napoleonic add-on for it is merging with musket madness for Warband. Thus, we M&B players who didn't buy Warband yet are left without an (updated)...
Back
Top Bottom