Search results for query: *

• Users: akak95
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. akak95

How is everything going?

Hello there , old pw player that like to know how pw is doing?, still a large player base daily? how many of the old pw players are still here ? had plans on coming back to pw but wanted to check how it is first :) Alone_Stalker!
  2. akak95

Im back

Hi everyone i will start playing pw again :) sems like now whit a new update i will try to make a fresh start , just this time i will do some really hardcore rp :)
  3. akak95

Time for stalker to retire

Well time for me to retire from pw and move on ,, been playing this mod for a really long time now , i see no reason to stay when server is going to be a ruined map ,,,,,,, I take my leave you maybe see me some time on but not much :) Thanks for the time people :)
  4. akak95

Wedding

For you that was in the wedding today the video will be edit and stuff, but thanks for coming, but a big f,,,,,,, to you that trolled , and destroyed it Stalker out :)
  5. akak95

Stalker is back :)

Well i have been out internet for a while now but i got it back finally :)
  6. akak95

Happy new Year !

Well Happy new year to you guys and girls out of there !!. Peace out Alone_Stalker :)
  7. akak95

Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8unjqejms2s&feature=related Ones day left for us in Europe most of us i think :)
  8. akak95

New armors and weapons ??

Well i have been playing pw longer than i can rember now it started out whit som cind of good armor but when Vorne took over now all i have seen is new fetures no armor no new weapons i want new things, So what i want to know will it ever be anything new ore just more fetures cause then i see pw...
  9. akak95

**** GIMLI

now you are the worst admin i ever seen, you said to me dont make war in the castle agian i said ok but i was stuck and trying to get out, you said do it agian then i kick you, i dident now you werent allow to declare war outside then i did it and you ****ing tempbann me now if you where going...
  10. akak95

Time for winter??

Like the house of Stark say Winter is coming. Hello Pw ppl, like every 1 know winter is getting closer and maybe it's time for the first Pw winter map so just wanna check if its any good mapper out there that wanna make a winter map.
  11. akak95

Eu_RP_BH

If you are interested in joining us on mumble, Frostguarde has kindly given us permission to use theirs, The info is here: Ip:85.25.73.137 Port:6087 [font=times new roman]RULES 1. No randoming. 2. No glitching/cheating. 3. Role play.                                                   It will be...
  12. akak95

European_Pw_4,1 Baned thread.

You can post her if you are baned and want to be uban on the European_Pw_4,1. You need to write reason you baned for: Admin that baned you: Was it a unfair ban:
  13. akak95

European_Pw_4.1

Eu_RP_Br If you are interested in joining us on mumble, Frostguarde has kindly given us permission to use theirs, The info is here: Ip:85.25.73.137 Port:6087 [font=times new roman]RULES 1. No randoming. 2. No glitching/cheating. 3. Role play.                                                  ...
  14. akak95

BrotherHood

Hello all, My name is Stalker and i have been playing Pw way back. Now just for fun me and some friends have made BrotherHood and doing the faction every time we come on, many people join us and remember us and i think that's awesome to see the people like to fight whit us. So i am going to...
  15. akak95

Local game

is it possible to make a local game so you can try it out whit your friend's ?? :)
  16. akak95

How to make a regiment??

If i want to make a regiment how can i do it ??
  17. akak95

Suggestion

Ok her is a thought i have for like a game-mode .4 different faction like Germany, Poland, rebels,Russia. And Germany will like have a big Hq whit defends and stuff and it will be like a chest where the officer can take money and give it to the soldiers so they can buy better weapons. There...
  18. akak95

Crash !! :(

I need help, I can fight like small Bandit army's but when it comes to big army's its crash i can play the battle perfect no lags i can pass where you can pick from the bandits armor and stuff then i can also pass if i want to take prisoners but when i press continue from there it comes up Mount...
  19. akak95

This going to White fire and sword ??

Just wondering if this mod is going to be made for fire and sword to cause i would love that :).
  20. akak95

"WW2 China Peisent world

Hi !. I have been thinking and a free room whit fire weapons haven't been done yet, i really like this mod and its good moddels and stuff but what i think would be really cool is a free room to this mod what i have been thinking is like this: 1:To earn money you could , Mine , like work whit...
Back
Top Bottom