Search results for query: *

• Users: Somebody
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. OSP Kit QoL Heraldic Shields

Forum thread for an old OSP, indexing a MBRepository file. This resource pack contains Native shields modified to use the tableau system in order to display banners. These include the various heater/kite/Norman shields in older versions, and I have also taken the liberty of generating normal...
  2. OSP Kit QoL Heraldic Fur Coat

Forum thread for an old OSP, indexing a MBRepository file. Heraldic Fur Coat. Original textures by Native & Silver Wolf. https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3335 Copy paste into module_items.py: ["heraldic_fur_coat", "Heraldic Fur Coat", [("fur_heraldic",0)]...
  3. SP Native Militia tree + Armed Trader + Caravan Guard upgrade tree

Download here (Nexus Mods) Quick and dirty xml fix to connect the troop tree, allowing peasants to upgrade to militia spearmen/archer->armed trader->caravan guards. Fix for mercenary guard loadout (added bolt/spear alternate set). Added 70 ranged skill to Armed Traders (was 0 before, 90 to...
  4. Resolved Can deploy right at gate as siege attacker

Summary: You can double click the first gate with troops selected and they'll deploy there. How to Reproduce: Start siege as commanding attacker, select your troops and pan to the walls and double-click the gate.They'll all pile up at the gate past the normal deployment range. Infantry still...
  5. Resolved Can add clan caravan to army

Summary: Caravans led by companions in towns can be added to army How to Reproduce: Create an army, check the location of your caravans and wait until they're in a city. When you enter the lord's hall your companion will be there you can exchange troops and add to army (for 0 influence). When...
  6. Need More Info Drag and drop has mechanical issues with clan party leader

Summary: Drag and drop can change a clan party's leader How to Reproduce: Exchange troops with a clan party, then move a fresh stack cross-party to the top, or by lowering the leader stack manually Version: 1.0.7 Normally, you can't drag and drop troops from the other party (clan party or...
  7. Resolved Family Feud crashes if you shoot to kill before conversation

Launched an arrow and accidentally killed him, game crashes when you click the dialog option and it tries to add him to party. Normally it adds him at 100% health even if you've shot him a few times.
  8. Need More Info Can create caravan with quest NPC (and crash after encounter)

Normally the party just disbands after the quest resolve/expires (and you lose 15k), but if you talk to them after creation they'll do their quest convo after which point you can start fighting them. If you select anything except leave the game crashes (presumably due to declaring war on...
  9. Need More Info Bugged spot in Omor town center

10. Roughtied Leather Bracers and Wrapped Shoes provides too much armour for civilian items

14 armour for a piece of leather tied with strings - should be a bit worse than leather gloves (9) 17 armour for some wrapped cloth - should be around same level as ragged boots (8)
  11. Bartering for prisoners is free

After a large battle I talked to the other army members and basically took the enemy lord prisoners off their hands for free. It looks like they're always valued negatively, because the more of my own denars I put in the less he wanted the prisoner.
  12. Need More Info Weapon swap UI doesn't show preview

Happens in MP as well but I guess it's applicable to SP as well. When you're in a mission and want to pick stuff up (that's not refilling ammo) with all 4 slots full by holding F you get this unintuitive UI, and obviously the text wrapping doesn't help
  13. Resolved Castle guard on fire in Epicrotea lord's hall

The right side guard upstairs is standing with one leg on the brazier
  14. Need More Info Joining castle defense in progress launches a field battle

So instead of having attackers use siege weapons it looks like the mission template just has them charge. Defenders all spawn in the courtyard as well (with horses) and don't properly deploy on walls. You can still throw rocks at them or open the gates to progress I suppose. I guess it's the...
  15. Need More Info Can't dump troops to neutral party after helping in a battle

Helped out a battle with farmers, thought I'd dump a few of the looters I recruited previously to boost the villager party but it looks like they're just dismissed - the player only gets the leftovers I guess.
  16. Need More Info Bad chairs in Urikskala castle

Chair sitting animation seems to be a bit buggy for many benches, but the most glaring ones are these
  17. Souther Archer Armour

Found this from a family feud NPC, in his civilian gearset - it's better than most of the armour you can find in stores. Yoinked it right away
  18. Resolved Militia and Caravan Guard lines missing upgrades

I assume the militia spearmen/archers are supposed to upgrade to veteran militia, and armed trader -> caravan guard -> veteran caravan guard For the major factions none of these are upgradeable or connected (in encyclopedia) except by their name.
  19. Need More Info Raid name/colour incorrect?

Okhutan is a friendly village, but as the defenders they're coloured neutral and the actual enemies are green? The name of the encounter also doesn't make too much sense, it would be either [Enemy]'s Raid or Raid on [Defender].
Back
Top Bottom