Steam contact: http://steamcommunity.com/id/anthonyat33
    Your country: Serbia

Eto da ispunim i da ga izduvam od Varadinka odmah u prvoj rundi  :mrgreen:
  5. Vukan

South Slavic Native 1h Duel Tournament - [JSND]

Je l' previše kasno za prijavu?
  6. Vukan

Nations Cup 16 YU tim -

Ja sam za, mada sve zavisi od ispitnih obaveza.
  7. Vukan

Béta Bugs

CaptPieRat said:
    I tryed everything that I found on the forums, but nothing works, I lowered everything disabled/enabled things but nothing worked. Anyone else still has the same problem? (RunTime Error)

Many.
  8. Vukan

Crash on EU Server

Dobas said:
    This is not any of the other persistent mods, this is persistent sagas. :smile:

I still don't see the point to graphically enhancing an old game to a point where it's unplayable for the majority of people.
    Most, if not all play Warband and its mods for the gameplay itself, rather than the graphics that are outdated.
    Just my two cents.
  9. Vukan

SP Fantasy [WB] The Imperial Simulacrum: An Elder Scrolls Mod (Orcish Armor p.57)

Reus said:
    Well, he did say he spoke to him last time he was online, and I think he means online as in online here on the TW forums. So I don't think he has actually communication with him anymore.

He's online daily and active on Steam, just busy with other things, I presume.
    I'm certain he won't let this die.
  10. Vukan

Pomoc za Gekokujo Mod

Varadin said:
    Enable Cheats , Shift + x ili tako nesto i imas koliko ti volja :grin:

Zašto teško kada može lako, e moj Varadinko.  :grin:
  11. Vukan

PREVIOUS EVENT: Dněprŭ (May 18th)

Aklis said:
    My issue with Cyrillic names is that I, as the leader of the Christian public host, would not be able to pronounce them. I have had situations in the past where I have had people with odd names and trying to give them individual orders is painful.

I'll give you a quick class on pronunciation if you want to. :smile:

Anyway, cheers Hroþa.
  12. Vukan

hrotha said:
    Saber Rider said:
    I'll be using the name Вишеслав Воиславић (Višeslav Vojislavić or Vojislavich) a Serbian noble seeking to fight alongside his Orthodox/Pagan brothers.
    Well, can't say having a Serbian noble in this scenario would make much sense. :razz:

Anyway, would you prefer the Serbian Old Church Slavonic form of your name rather than the Modern Serbian one? That should be Вышеславъ Воиславичь (Vyšeslavŭ Voislavičĭ).

It doesn't make much sense, I know. :razz:

I was thinking of using the Old Church Slavonic form, actually. Sure thing then, Вышеславъ Воиславичь it is. :smile:
  13. Vukan

I'd like to sign up for the side whichever will have less players, I don't mind.

I'll be using the name Вишеслав Воиславић (Višeslav Vojislavić or Vojislavich) a Serbian noble seeking to fight alongside his Orthodox/Pagan brothers.
  14. Vukan

MP Native Persistent Age

Welp, that didn't keep me on for long.
    The mod might be good (didn't even get to try it out properly) but the community is worse then PW even though I presume it's the same one.
  15. Vukan

Attack on Titan Tribute Game

Today was the most fun I had on Attack on Titan in multiplayer, lag free (ping and FPS wise).
    More people should join up, it's quite a fun game. :smile:

Cheers to Ljas for hosting and setting up this thread.  :mrgreen:
  16. Vukan

Sure thing, mine's AnthonyAT33.
  17. Vukan

You lot still up for a game sometimes?  :smile:
  18. Vukan

NW Nation Cup - Srbija

Pa malo mi je glupavo što se baš mi separatišemo od Balkana :/
  19. Vukan

NW Nation Cup - Srbija

Ako bi mogao malo više da razjasniš, gde je thread, malo više detalja?  :smile:
  20. Vukan

Prvi petomesečni plan

Ideja jeste dobra u suštini ali nema potrebe za prevodima pošto većina, ako ne i svi, znaju engleski.
Back
Top Bottom