Search results for query: *

1. Captain_Octavius

In Progress Courtship fails when visiting potential match while in an Army

Summary: RomanceCampaignBehavior.conversation_romance_blocked_on_condition checks RomanceCampaignBehavior.MarriageCourtshipPossibility(), which calls DefaultMarriageModel.IsCoupleSuitableForMarriage(), which calls the Hero.CanMarry() check, which calls...
  2. Captain_Octavius

How to change Editor 'Start Mission' spawn point?

It's really inconvenient to spawn at the corner of the map every time I test the scene, is there a way to set the testing spawn point somewhere else? Thanks!
  3. Captain_Octavius

SP Native Transmog - Cosmetic Equipment

Allows you to copy the visual aspect of an item to another individual item without affecting the statistics of the second item, also known as "Transmogrification". Transmog data is copied to the clipboard so you can save and share good looking equipment outfits, similar to character presets...
  4. Captain_Octavius

Petition to release module source code for modders after the code refactor

While I understand Taleworlds may not be very keen to support modding while the game is unfinished and in early access, the fact is that there's already a very large group of players that use mods. The most popular mods on nexusmods have well over 200k downloads. It is clear that for many...
  5. Captain_Octavius

Realism mod(s) discussion

Something that breaks my immersion in Bannerlord is all the instant knowledge/communication/transacting that takes place in the game. When an Army is formed, all the parties called to it instantly know that and where they have to go. When you start the game you have detailed knowledge about...
  6. Captain_Octavius

How to get the MetaData of your submodule in a savegame?

When a user loads a savegame, I want to detect which version of my submodule was active when that savegame was made. This way I can conditionally run some update/maintenance code. There is a GetModuleVersion method in the class MetaDataExtensions, but it needs a MetaData object as a parameter...
  7. Captain_Octavius

SP Native Fixed Trade History

Fixes a bug where your purchase history was lost on loading a savegame, causing you to miss out on Trade XP that you would have otherwise earned by selling your goods at a profit. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/747 The game awards you Trade skill Experience points when...
  8. Captain_Octavius

How to generate localization ID's/files for my mod?

So in my mod I have many new dialogue lines, too many to give them all unique localization ID's by hand. Has anyone figured out how to generate localization ID's using Taleworld's system? In the localization DLL I can find plenty of methods related to processing existing localization ID's, but I...
  9. Captain_Octavius

SP Native Party AI Overhaul and Commands

Adds giving advanced orders to your Clan parties on the campaign map. Makes the AI more likely to conquer and less likely to raid the lands that share their culture. Causes all hostile Vassals who like/hate you to target your properties less/more respectively. Description After you order a Clan...
  10. Captain_Octavius

[REQ] Consistent 'Tab' key usage for closing menus

Most menus and scenes can be exited by pressing Tab, but there are several menus where it doesn't work (but pressing Esc does). I would love to see a mod that makes all game menus closable by pressing Tab. List of where Tab doesn't work as Exit shortcut (incomplete)...
  11. Captain_Octavius

Resolved No mercenary leave option (C# code fix included!)

Summary: When in mercenary service for a faction, the conversation option to terminate the contract does not show up. Reproduce: Become a mercenary, then talk to any lord of the corresponding faction. Use "There's something I'd like to discuss". There is no leaving option, which there should...
  12. Captain_Octavius

PSA: Having more than 11 mods in your Modules folder crashes the game

This also counts for UNACTIVATED modules. Merely the presence of them in your Modules folder causes the crash at startup. The limit is 16, so the 5 official modules plus 11 user modules. I first posted a thread here, but to prevent others spending hours (like me) to figure out why their game...
  13. Captain_Octavius

Game crashes with more than 11 mods (Modules)

There seems to be a hardcap of 16 modules that may be present in the Modules folder at any time. Any more and the game crashes on startup. So with 5 official modules that leaves room for 11 user made mods. Note that it even counts for non-activated mods. My guess is the game indexes them with 4...
  14. Captain_Octavius

Please disable automatic group reassignments at start of siege assaults!

At the start of a siege assault the game for some reason throws all my units together in just group 1 and 2, and they become chaotic mixes of infantry/archers/cavalry/horsearchers. This makes it really hard to organize a proper strategy. It feels like something meant for the AI that is...
  15. Captain_Octavius

SP Native Veteran Garrison Militia (Stronger garrisons)

Download: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/78/ All settlements in the game have a defensive militia garrison, but almost all of their troops are weak tier 2 units. This mod makes about 66% of them veteran tier 4 units. These stronger militia units are vanilla units, they...
  16. Captain_Octavius

Your payment has been cancelled

I wanted to buy through Taleworlds to support them over Steam, but your ****ty Xsolla payment provider cancels my credit payment without any clarification why. The order actually comes in my bank app but then immediately gets crossed out again. Guess I'm buying through Steam anyway.
  17. Captain_Octavius

It's more effective to max those skills that reduce penalties

Leadership reduces the base cost by 5% per skill level. But the real cost is reduced by a larger percentage for every skill level. Let's say we have a theoritical unit with a wage of 100 denars. At level 9 Leadership, that unit's wage is 55 denars. By going from 9 to 10 Leadership, the wage goes...
  18. Captain_Octavius

Quantity over quality tweaks

I'm considering what changes I'm going to make to my install to make a 'quantity over quality' approach viable. The goal is to make the player aim for a huge personal army of mostly mid-tier troops rather than a regular-sized personal army of solely top-tier troops. I currently plan doing the...
  19. Captain_Octavius

[Challenge] The Egalitarian Idealist

Introduction This is a challenge template for a character that I'm currently playing myself that I'd like to share with you. To make this game different and more challenging than my previous ones, there are certain restrictive rules which are supported by role-playing reasons (or rather...
  20. Captain_Octavius

If you don't get the Qualis gem...

Do you reload? It's always a gamble whether the unique spawn leader will escape or not, or whether you get a Qualis gem as a reward from winning a Noldor tournament. I personally can't stand it when after a long and costly battle the unique spawn escapes and I am left with practically no reward...
Back
Top Bottom