Search results for query: *

1. Yukimura_Sanada

Halo Film!

Deel 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJVgXBfSH8 Deel 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K56gSEJ6IGc Deel 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbBYG77VeCE&list=PL65DF39CD842430DA&index=2&feature=plcp Vet lijpe film.
  2. Yukimura_Sanada

French banners for cavalry are all the same.

as the title says. Ingame almost every french cavalry eagle bearer is the same. I noticed this is with other people aswell. The flag object is named differently. is this normal?
  3. Yukimura_Sanada

Custom skin showcase.Frontpage RE-Updated

So I thought since I saw some other threads about i modified that skin to use it, to make a whole thread dedicated to it. Here is an updated list: UK: Infantry: 71st Highlander regiment of foot: 47th Lancaster regiment of foot Cavalry: Scots Grey: Alternate mirror Artillery...
  4. Yukimura_Sanada

The Vanguards (EU)

Welcome to the Vanguards forum thread "First in the field and the first to leave".                 Members: [Vanguard]-Grandmaster-Yukimura [Vanguard]-Commander-Winder [Vanguard]-Levy-Carlos [Vanguard]-Levy-Pagan [Vanguard]-Levy-Vanhalen [Vanguard]-Levy-Yami [Vanguard]-Levy-Covert...
  5. Yukimura_Sanada

6e Brigade server

Server name: 6e_Brigade_Public_Battle/conquest_EU Gamemode: battle or conquest(with more tickets than the official server). Admins: Cupid,Curley,Sanada,Prideofni,Mikkel,Attila,Warder,largon,winder,philruz,honeydew,cake rules: same as official, 6e Brigade is only allowed to recruit.
  6. Yukimura_Sanada

NW Completed Friday (Rules updated) Cancelled forever

Friday Linebattle. This linebattle is there for people to relive the good old skool times and enjoy a linebattle as much as they can without many restrictions. Rules: No double gunning Stand in a line You must be in a formation BEFORE you can fire. If your regiment has less than 3 men in it...
  7. Yukimura_Sanada

6e Brigade

Welcome to the 6e Brigade thread we aim to become a fun brigade while being disciplined. 6e Field Manuals: 6e Regiment de Tirailleurs: www.6e.ucoz.net/6etir.pdf 6e Regiment d' Cuirassier: www.6e.ucoz.net/6ebook.pdf 6e Artillery regiment a pied: www.6e.ucoz.net/6earty.pdf Our...
  8. Yukimura_Sanada

6e Brigade: move please

Welcome to the 6e Brigade thread we aim to become an fun army while being disciplined. The purpose of this brigade is to improve teamwork, and to eventually host events which we can play. interested read on :D. Council of Colonels: General info: Regiments: Brigadier: Yukimura Sanada ...
  9. Yukimura_Sanada

Official Shogun Teamspeak server

Hello since the increase of activity of the Shogun mod I am sharing the 6e batalion server(originally for MM) for shogun use. Note this is only for clans. What you get: 1 Parent channel with maximum 5 subchannels channel admin for all channels What we expect from you: atleast have an...
  10. Yukimura_Sanada

**Sanada Clan[Recruiting][EU Based]**

The Sanada clan is fighting for survival during this treacherous times, by clever tactics, and good politics we survive. We know our lands and so we take advantage of that. Sanada Clan Our Clan Banner: Family system: Family Tree:(Being worked on) Ranks: Unit explanations: Retainer...
  11. Yukimura_Sanada

6e Brigade

Welcome to the 6e Brigade thread we aim to become an fun army while being disciplined. The purpose of this brigade is to improve teamwork, and to eventually host events which we can play. interested read on :D. Council of Colonels: General info: Regiments: Brigadier: Yukimura Sanada ...
  12. Yukimura_Sanada

Friday Linebattle(EU)

Friday Linebattle. This linebattle is there for people to relive the good old skool times and enjoy a linebattle as much as they can without many restrictions. Rules: No double gunning Stand in a line If your regiment has less than 3 men in it, no ramboing join another regiment nearby. If a...
  13. Yukimura_Sanada

Having 3 factions in multiplayer [progress]

Hello fellow community members. I was thinking of having 3 factions in multiplayer so you have 3 factions fighting each other. so I asked a question in the Q&A thread and there people said it is possible so I am going to try code it,with the help of this thread I can show you how far I am and...
  14. Yukimura_Sanada

Making Samurai based mod interest?

is their interest of making a samurai based mod. I have been thinking about it and I am not sure What to do ATM I am gathering resources for I might do it but I would like to know if people are interested. the mod will be based on 3 factions: The Inori clan Masuku Clan Taiko Clan each with...
  15. Yukimura_Sanada

Upon joining the server Warband crashed

Hello guys, as some of you know I am a modder and stuff(blablablabla stuff here). To cut things short: I installed Pwmod_beta_2 and somehow It isn't working for me, when I joined the server my warband keeps crashing. I tried all kind of things: Unclicking load texs on demands. game in other...
  16. Yukimura_Sanada

Who said Linebattles were getting old?

Who said that?
  17. Yukimura_Sanada

Shogun roleplaying(official Thread)Major Update last post!

Yes guys we are going to make this happen an giant Multiplayer campaign that looks like shogun 2 and we are gonna let it happen. the map will be displayed on the front post(posted later) and for now we need more clans since 4 clans atm is not enough to start the campaign.
  18. Yukimura_Sanada

Official clan list

Here is the List of the Clans which has been taken: Takeda Clan:                                    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,187263.0.html Sanada Clan Vassal under Takeda Oda Clan:                                         ...
  19. Yukimura_Sanada

Roleplaying Shogun??(an Idea)

perhaps this is fun. for example ppl make clans(only for ingame factions) and then people fight them and we can use an japanese map with all the Sengoku jidai provinces and then we can put sort of chips on the map that shows which province got which clan. Clans can make Alliances,trade...
  20. Yukimura_Sanada

[Clan][EU Based] Takeda Clan: GOOD roleplay story means high place

Swift as the wind,silent as the forest,strike like fire,Vast as a mountain such are the armies of Takeda. currently i am working on these things: Structure:85% Promotions: Commanding System: Retainer and vassal system: Our Ranks: Shinobi ranks A Shinobi ingame has the weakest...
Back
Top Bottom