Search results for query: *

1. wakko2k

Suggestion for pre-deployment phase

while the 1.7.0 pre-deployment phase is an awesome addition, i was thinking what if i could save "loudouts" of the tactics i commonly use. For example if i have a go-to anti-cav formation i always use i can save it and quickly load it when needed. thoughts?
  2. wakko2k

is captain mode disabled? cant find any servers

I cant seem to find any captain mode servers online at all, is the mode disabled? each time I check the server list its only siege or TDM. am I missing something?
  3. wakko2k

Development Update #5: Ranged Combat Update

I actually talked to @Callum about this before he posted the video. I understand PC users wanting the option to choose radial or the vertical bar system. I personally feel the same way. For the time being, in order to collect feedback I didn't implement it but it's certainly possible and I'll bring it up internally.

Please add a vertical bar system for PC <3
  4. wakko2k

SP - General Tagging/marking important items in inventory

When you mark/tag a item in your inventory, for example grain, if the grain depletes and all gets eaten I would love it if I buy more grain it is still tagged in the inventory so I dont have to tag it every single time i buy new batch of grain
  5. wakko2k

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 4 - Flexible Entries

Oh no... sieges looks as stupid as in M&B Warband :sad: one ladder, one preset siege weapon, choke point at the ladder... stupid AI forming a ladder blob.. :sad: Not very impressed.. hope this is very very veeeery much work in progress. Very much.. work in progress..
  6. wakko2k

Looking for a game?

Stabbing Hobo said:
    Amagic said:
    There's a racing game I can't recall. You could race toy/model cars (more like formula cars, IIRC) and pickup some kind of weapon power-ups and attack your opponents. Last time I played it was 8-10 years ago and I remember it really fuzzily. Means it should be pretty old game though.

Ain't Lego racer or Carmageddon.

Re-Volt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BONl_1dUVCo

Huh, seems to be freeware nowdays.
    EDIT: Only the engine is, still need the files from original game.

it could also be twisted metal, the one released way back that is :smile:
  7. wakko2k

Looking for a game?

Which of the unreal tournament games has the best single player? Which one has the best team management and so on, and I want to know which one actually has the best single player tournament. Therefore not unreal tournament 3 with its story nonsense :smile:
  8. wakko2k

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

What I dont like about warband is the lack of a convenient way to control your troops on the battlefield. I really hope they improve this in Bannerlord. Maybe be able to switch between a top down view, aka total war to give order to your troops, pausing the game and the 1st, 3rd person fighting view. Would be awesome.
  9. wakko2k

Feedback on video editing

If you have the time, please feel free to give me constructive feedback a specific video I edited today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbu7qR-nQ5I It is from a test stream me and some friends did the other day, unfortunately the test stream was in Swedish, however I've made some subtitles if...
  10. wakko2k

Caribbean!

Vermillion_Hawk said:
    I really don't see what people are *****ing about, the pictures look fine to me.

Same here, I kinda like the brightness. It is the caribbean after all
  11. wakko2k

Path of Exile

you also get some respec points from quests
  12. wakko2k

Path of Exile

Tuckles said:
    I'm looking for a movement skill gem. I'm trying to decide between that lightening one or grabbing something from the dex skills. My focus is on ice/fire and staff though, so it doesn't really fit. :/

I guess you can try out Phase Run and not level it up that much? If you dont have that much dex I mean. Lightning Warp is really awesome though, even it doesnt improve your movement
  13. wakko2k

Path of Exile

Kevlar said:
    Someone is level 80 something already last announcement I saw :/

Yeah, I saw O.O unbelievable.

Anyone happen to sell a raise skeleton gem? Feel free to add me! Names Wakko, Europe (if that matters)
  14. wakko2k

Looking for a good RPG game that can be played over LAN

Wellenbrecher said:
    So when the thread is looking for games than can be played via Lan, your first idea is to post an online-only game?
    Flawless victory, mate.

Flawless%20Victory.jpg
  15. wakko2k

Pirates of the Burning Sea - Now Free

Nipplemelter said:
    And combat (ship combat at least) is about ship maneuvering and skill management. If you want to get an idea of what it looks like, here is an old video of me 'winning' a 1v2.

Borrom left, are those skills? Perks?

How is boarding and melee combat? Is it fluid? Is it hotbar based? I like the way Age of Pirates did it, if you've played that.
  16. wakko2k

Looking for a good RPG game that can be played over LAN

Austupaio said:
    While a good, free game; it cannot be played via LAN.

It can be, kind of.. if they have internet... Although if they dont, like a real LAN, then it might be a problem indeed
  17. wakko2k

Tides of Infamy - v0.04 is ready!

This looks really awesome! Keep up the good work
  18. wakko2k

Pirates of the Burning Sea - Now Free

So how is this game "free" exactly? Is it pay to win? I prefer free games to have cosmetic microtransactions if they're free, not selling power.

What is going on with the company transfer? Did someone buy the game IP? Can we expect game improvements and so on?

Can you play as a trader? Are there trade routes? How does trading work as there are players involved and so on?

And last question, is this a hotbar smashing MMO?
  19. wakko2k

Caribbean!

I almost wish they'd just port everything over to the M&B2 engine instead... THAT would be amazing~~~~~!!!
Back
Top Bottom