Search results for query: *

• Users: SlyFox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SlyFox

What's up with the e1.4.0 that just released?

8 hours ago from writing, a patch released as shown here. No patch notes followed. If you click the build ID, tho, you'll find they've added a bunch of files. What gives? Does anyone have some insight?
  2. SlyFox

Need More Info [videos] Sturgian Hunter guarding Raganvad in prison

I was in Vlandian occupied Balgard knowing that Raganvad was somewhere on the premises. Feature request: Being able to ask for the location of lords is a must Feature request: An indicator that a lord is in prison would help instead of having to search all of Balgard for him Bug: You're unable...
  3. SlyFox

Need More Info [videos] I found a couple of holes

Some castle map Sea Raider hideout Version: e1.0.3
  4. SlyFox

Need More Info [video] Batannian dungeon has very hard wood

Video The door overhead is missing a hitbox or has the wrong material The door frame seems to miss its hitbox too That Vlandian Footman should be locked up Version: e1.0.3 (doubt it's fixed as of e1.0.6)
  5. SlyFox

Need More Info [video] Marunath needs some touch-ups

Video Stone walls sound like wood Hitboxes need tending e1.0.3 (I'm 99% sure it's unchanged in e1.0.6)
  6. SlyFox

[Poll] Should TW release a roadmap?

In the past week, I've been seeing more and more people request or demand TaleWorlds to release a development roadmap of the future of Bannerlord. So I decided to create a poll to see what the community feels about this. I'll share my opinions on this first, mostly to get your minds rolling...
  7. SlyFox

Resolved Trade screen UI bug

This bug is pretty easy to replicate. Step one: Go to a trade screen and click on any item. As long as it isn't one of the last two items in the list you're good. Step two: Pull the slider down to zero. Step three: Click on an item somewhere in the middle of the list. Voilà. As the...
  8. SlyFox

Need More Info Floating spectators in Batannian arena

Woah! The Batannians are really investing in some good mages. Levitation is not an easy spell to learn. Not sure if there are separate maps for separate arenas within each faction but this was in Dunglanys.
  9. SlyFox

Need More Info Caladog is hauling his army down cliffs to watch underwater trees

What are you doing down there, Caladog? You're an army leader; not a goat! Your men will fall down the cliffside and lose supplies into the lake! Silly Caladog. More like Calagoat, amirite? ahah Oh, you're showing your men those magical underwater trees. Okay, carry on then. This is on the...
  10. SlyFox

Need More Info [e.1.0.2] Villagers continue to market even after having sold goods to player

I met these villagers traveling from Uthelaim on their way to sell their goods at Seonon. They had pretty nice goods so I just bought their inventory thinking they can now go back to their village safe and sound with their profits, saving a day or two of traveling. Instead, they kept on...
  11. SlyFox

Resolved Roguery How to learn text is lacking

You gain roguery by ransoming prisoners too, do you not? It's not listed under How to learn.
  12. SlyFox

Resolved Hideout prompt window text needs to be updated after the latest patch

The 2nd paragraph in this prompt window is no longer correct. You don't get captured nor lose your army if you fail the raid since the e1.0.2 patch.
  13. SlyFox

(V1.105) Game crashes after huge battles!

I'm not sure if it happened in earlier versions, but after huge battles (only happened in sieges so far, but I assume it's for all huge battles), the game crashes to the desktop. My graphic options are mostly all at low, but I have unlimited bodies and ragdolls. Not sure if related. Specs: HP...
Back
Top Bottom