Search results for query: *

1. SlyFox

Resolved [e1.0.1] Gainseth is floating on campaign map

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
    As of e.1.8.0 beta, it has been fixed!

@MArdA TaleWorlds should probably update the Known Issues thread.
  2. SlyFox

Which feature do you want the most?

Feasts, feasts, and more feasts!

Having feasts really paced the meta loop in Warband. Oh, the war is over? Let's go to the feast, do the tournament, get some quests, regroup and manage your settlements. A new war broke out? Let's join and kick some ass!

Bannerlord's lord just have constant warfare and patrols with little downtime. It's so boring.
  3. SlyFox

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

And there is me, in all that mess going throughout 26 pages of a thread, reading every single message in the hope to see if anyone enlightens the fog of war from the future of that game. Well, I'm not saying I was dissapointed, time to finish that beer I guess.
    You're doing god's work! Thanks for letting me skip it.
  4. SlyFox

Gainseth floating on the world map. Being investigated.

It's happening!
  5. SlyFox

Resolved No red/green comparison stats

Did you update to the newest version? Without having tested it, I'm fairly certain this was solved a while ago.
  6. SlyFox

Still floating as of e.1.5.0 beta.
  7. SlyFox

A message to the devs

But that contradicts what the devs and mexxico just told us. That they've been focused on bug-fixing and NOT to expect a big patch next week. It will have all the content they've gotten ready the past ~6 weeks but a big patch wasn't their intention, the code refactor just took a long time.

Well, it probably won't be big big but this quote from Callum tells us it'll be at least more than just a refactor.
    To give you some rough idea though without trying to ruin too much of the surprise, we have some updates coming to multiplayer that I am personally very excited about and that I feel will be a great boost to the clan scene.

Over in SP, we have some nice UX and UI improvements that should really improve the flow of the gameplay. There's also changes to the character development system, some new perks, new quests, as well as, tons of other changes, updates and performance improvements.

The more time they spend to bug fix the refactor, the more time they have to implement other things alongside it.
  8. SlyFox

So, is a major code refactor a common or normal thing?

Genuine question.. anyone know of other games where they've done this?

Foxhole gets a major update every summer and every winter. Then they get smaller updates during spring and autumn. During this year's spring update, they made a comprehensive data refactor of all the ingame items, removing duplicate and unnecessary legacy values. If you scroll down in the linked devlog, you'll find them talking about it.

Having gone through some of the Bannerlord files, I saw a whole lot of unnecessary Warband data. I found, for example, the text from the Warband intro when you choose your upbringing. I'm sure part of the refactoring is removing legacy stuff like this. Why Warband stuff is even in this game with its entire new engine is beyond me, tho.

But there you go. Refactoring is pretty normal. Let's just hope the art and level designers haven't been sitting on their asses this whole time.
  9. SlyFox

What's up with the e1.4.0 that just released?

8 hours ago from writing, a patch released as shown here. No patch notes followed. If you click the build ID, tho, you'll find they've added a bunch of files. What gives? Does anyone have some insight?
  10. SlyFox

Don’t add a degradation system.

But it wasn't busy work in BOTW because you constantly got replacement weapons!
    Tell that to my constantly full inventory! The inventory system is easily the top 3 worst feature of BotW. It's something I'm eager to see improved on in the sequel.

Just no, it adds nothing to the game in terms of fun or engagement just for the sake of ''muh realism''
    Fully agree!
  11. SlyFox

Here's what the Singleplayer need

I'm not certain whether that was a typo or not but I like it.
  12. SlyFox

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Well, all I can say is, please don't get your hopes up too much for a massive content patch or anything this soon after release.
    Oh you :wink:
  13. SlyFox

Patch Notes e1.0.9

Well, all I can say is, please don't get your hopes up too much for a massive content patch or anything this soon after release. A lot of our time, attention and focus right now is going into fixing stability, performance and other game breaking issues to make sure everyone can play the game they have paid for.
    Alright, good to know. Thanks for the transparency, Callum.
  14. SlyFox

Patch Notes e1.0.9

Not sure when or how these rumours started but there is no secret big patch in the pipeline just yet.
    Here, here, here, and especially here to name a few.
  15. SlyFox

Patch Notes e1.0.8

Would you look at that. Now we're even paying mercenaries to stop the snowballing. Great job, TW!
  16. SlyFox

Patch Notes e1.0.6

where to write bug reports?
    Here.
  17. SlyFox

Need More Info [videos] Sturgian Hunter guarding Raganvad in prison

I was in Vlandian occupied Balgard knowing that Raganvad was somewhere on the premises. Feature request: Being able to ask for the location of lords is a must Feature request: An indicator that a lord is in prison would help instead of having to search all of Balgard for him Bug: You're unable...
  18. SlyFox

Need More Info [videos] I found a couple of holes

Some castle map Sea Raider hideout Version: e1.0.3
Back
Top Bottom