Search results for query: *

1. Ragnarok

Music!

Just seems pointless to post on a dead thread, especially one old enough to enter the workforce.

Personally,  my music tastes have changed since I was a teenager.
  2. Ragnarok

Music!

Legendarian said:
    I'm a Jazz person myself.

Kind of Blue by Miles Davis is one of my personal favorites.

This topic is 12 years old. The Necromancy is palpable.

I mean, I'd forgotten I even had an account here.
  3. Ragnarok

Introduction/Hello thread

LazyBoy said:
    So yeah, a quick question, how do you guys pronounce Vaegir?

I pronounce it Vague-er. Or is it Vague-eer?

Vague-ear ;D
  4. Ragnarok

KHERGITS, ARE U SERIOUS WHAT IS THIS?

Alternatively, ally the Khergits xD
  5. Ragnarok

Introduction/Hello thread

Amazingly enough this thread was made around the time that I joined. I always loved M&B, since my brother bought it roughtly 3 years ago when I was merely 13.
    I would advise you not to looks at many of my previous posts, as I havn't posted in 3 years and (hopefully) have matured somewhat since then.
    Anyway, apart from gaming, and being lazy and reading webcomics and jsut generally 'surfing' the net, I don't really have that many hobbies o.o Sad really.
    Anyway, a re-introduction for myself, my name is Michael.
  6. Ragnarok

Birds Are ****ing Dumb

Yet another reason mircrosoft fails :grin:
    Birds fly into windows :wink:
    I know, lame, but what can you do?
  7. Ragnarok

75% -off on M&B, Steam

I still remember when my brother bought this game abck in 2005 and it was much cheaper O.O
    Glad we did it then. :grin:
  8. Ragnarok

Custom Tags

Yes it was goiong to be  Ragnarök but i couldnt find the letter (Probably because I couldnt be bothered.) My name has nothing to do with a game it is pure coincidence....
  9. Ragnarok

Need some Help: Weapon Names

Kris is good. Its a long knofe sort of the lenghth of a short sword... only knifelike
  10. Ragnarok

Custom Tags

Yeah the new forums rock! I was jus saying to my bro how cool they were.

((we only downloaded the new version on the 25nd of march and he's already lv. 19)
    BLOODY UNIVERSITY STUDENTS!)
  11. Ragnarok

What the hell?

damn useful I'd say, I havent played in a while but I just downloaded the latest versoin. It roks, but 4 sum reason it keeps freezing when I see a cast\le in the town square.... Well dosent freese but when I try to look at it it goes looking to the left, look at the castle for 1 second. Freeze. look to the right. Its annoying... :mad:
  12. Ragnarok

PRINCESCAMP'S ART CHALLENGE

Oh well what can u expect from a noob? :oops:
  13. Ragnarok

PRINCESCAMP'S ART CHALLENGE

pav's is almost as good as mine... almost
  14. Ragnarok

Your new mod (Closed)

This calls for a mod. Quick call for lost-lamb!!!
  15. Ragnarok

Your new mod (Closed)

Rando is a great guy that we can all relate to so I vote for him. :smile:
  16. Ragnarok

NEWS: Official new ranks and custom tags.

We... er... um... I mean I am not a spy!! (talks into mike,"get me outta' here!!! Our cover is blown, I repeat our cover is blown!!") As I was saying, I am not a spy, nor will we... umm, er I ever will be!
  17. Ragnarok

The Final Version Of Mount&Blade

Arawyn said:
    I just have to ask- What is the point of the game? as in, what is the final goal?

Though I'm only level 15, from what I've read in other people's posts, there is no end to the game in it's current beta version.

As I said in my post above, I personally like the fact that there's no definate ending, though I imagine not everyone does. I like Johnathan's suggestion - having the option to end the game or not is a perfect solution that should make everyone happy.

But then there would be no point at all, would there? It would just be "aww, who cares about fighting, I only play to finish the game" (cause' there are people like that, just play something to finish it, it should be a game to play for fun. because it is fun
  18. Ragnarok

NEWS: Official new ranks and custom tags.

Pavlov said:
    You call that thread a contribution? I should choke you out just for starting it. :wink:

True, so true, but on a different note I think.
  19. Ragnarok

Bir iki Basit Soru?? :D

Ragnarok said:
    tsuken said:
    Does anyone know an online turkish-english translator? This topic looks interesting :wink:

www.freetranslations.paralink.com i think

sorry... I know I'm double posting but the site is www.freetranslations.com
Back
Top Bottom