Search results for query: *

• Users: Ozwan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ozwan

Vikingr!

Try it. Seriously. This is how Warband was supposed to be. It doesn't have the popularity it deserves, it's by far the most advanced, polished and historically accurate multiplayer mod out there. And the one you have most fun with aswell. Newbie guide Download
  2. Ozwan

How to make heraldic armors non heraldic? (and remove banners from shields)

Like in the thread, I'd like to replace heraldic armor banner texture with a fixed one, same for shields, how do I do that?
  3. Ozwan

22nd Siege Server - little announcement about some changes

Hai. After some internal debate we've decided to give reflective friendly fire a go. As you probably all know teamwounders are a huge issue and there isnt any way to effectively deal with it except for this setting. We believe its better out of two evils and will test it. So from tomorrow...
  4. Ozwan

Ban requests and such

Einherjar server This guy tked someone for fun at spawn and left the server right after. Timestamp is around 2h ago.
  5. Ozwan

Final proof that devs favor shield turtles

New community clan tournament launched! Grab a sword & board, join a clan, and fight in the upcoming Native Pro League Tournament! So favoring shield newbs easymoders users since 1066 wasnt unplanned result after all. ;)
  6. Ozwan

Combat broken after last patch

Not sure which one did it but I took a break before kick was changed. When I came back it's unplayable for me. All swings I make are like through glue, character is really unresponsive compared to before, lot of hits go unregistered, lot bounce off for no reason. The worst thing is that enemy...
  7. Ozwan

Animation speedups

So it started happening to me since last patch (or didn't notice it that much earlier) but it often happens that on my screen guy goes from first part of swing animation to last in a milisecond all of sudden after swinging normally earlier on. Anyone experiencing this too or any solutions? BTW...
  8. Ozwan

Quick pike question

Are pikes like awlpike affected by -25% speed ( or was it -33%?) while using with a shield?
  9. Ozwan

Is this Studded Leather Coat?

If not then what is it?
  10. Ozwan

Any place where I can view armors?

Like in the title. All those which are in game if possible.
  11. Ozwan

Nditions Dueling Server - official thread

You all probably know this one but still – I present to you the Nditions Dueling Server, the ultimate arena for one on one struggles. Limbs will be separated, grass willl be sprinkled with blood, heads will roll! Join us on Steam – there’s a special group made for the servers community...
  12. Ozwan

Polish forums section

I haven't found any proper place for this and don't really want to spam any admin's mailbox thus I'll just post it here. Since Poland has one of the biggest M&B communities I fail to see why there wouldn't be a Polish section in Non-English forums. Like some of you probably know...
  13. Ozwan

People on horses who knock into every fight

It annoys the **** out of me when I'm having some tough one on one infantry fight with someone, I'm taking this last swing to finish him off and then all out of sudden my screen is filled with some ****ing HORSE with a clueless guy on it swinging his sword wildly in a hilarious attempt to kill...
  14. Ozwan

Heavy bastard vs. 2h sword - what's the difference?

Except for being able to use shield aswell. Stats-wise 2h sword is better all the way while it has same speed. Am I missing something?
Back
Top Bottom