Search results for query: *

1. Captain Melon

Mapping Crash

Can anyone here assist me with a map related issue? Link to description: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,340314.0.html
  2. Captain Melon

Mapping Crash

Hey, I was mapping recently when I stumbled upon an issue. I was adding objects and then when I tried to save my work, I recieved a crash. Then when I tried to open that same scene, I got a "stackHash_0a9e" error which are a pain to try to find and fix. I think it had something to do with the...
  3. Captain Melon

Gear Menu not working

Hey, I recently installed the new version/patch of VC and when I play MP I cannot select any item slots in the gear menu. When I click any slot nothing happens. I can only play with the default items for each class. Tried re-installing etc to no avail. I have looked online for similar issues but...
  4. Captain Melon

How to add more Town Walkers to scenes

Hey, I am curious to know how to add more town walkers to the town center scenes I am working on. Which files to edit and the limit (if there is one) to how many I can have. I have looked around on the forums for answers but have not found anything so decided to make a new topic on this. Any...
  5. Captain Melon

Profiles Not appearing

I was playing FI2 mod and then had a CTD. When I re-launch all of my profiles are gone and I only have the option to make a new one. I tried loading numerous modules and still all the same. The game just stopped reading my profiles.dat file? I moved it out of appdata/roaming and made new char...
  6. Captain Melon

Crashing during Scene Editing

I keep getting this whenever I am near certain areas of the scene I am working on. It might be because I have many objects but I do not think this is the reason. Does anyone know how to prevent/fix this? Thanks.
  7. Captain Melon

WAAAAAAAGH - Orc Warhammer Faction!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Orc Polka Music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo&feature=related (Credits - aragax) Who are the Orcs The Orcs are the most common of the Greenskin sub-species. They stand slightly taller than a man, but are wider and heavier. A typical orc can use his bare...
  8. Captain Melon

Blackbeard Harbor is opening soon....

Hello, many of you probably played with my character Harald Blackbeard before. He is opening a tavern/brothel called "Blackbeard Harbor". So he is looking to hire whores, cooks, maids, guards, and a bartender. Looking to buy a building in either EU or NA server to open buisness. Please apply and...
  9. Captain Melon

New Faction: Blackbeard's Raiders

Hail, I play a character called Harald Blackbeard and some of you may have seen me in game. I am thinking of starting a new bandit faction named "Blackbeard's Raiders" so anyone interested post here and we will see how this goes.
  10. Captain Melon

Gladiator Mod Idea!

Hello, I had this idea for a Gladiator mod for a while but I don't have any knowledge in coding etc. So if anyone is interested send me a message.   Basically my idea is to make it historically accurate with all the armors and weapons and have one huge map (Coliseum) using the Persitent world...
  11. Captain Melon

Gladiator Mod!

Hey, I got an idea for a mod that I think will attract all players. A gladiator mod with the famous Coliseum map, new Roman Gladiator Armor and Weapons, and a new death system for example where based on the player or player's teams' performance, his death will be chosen by players in Spectate. I...
  12. Captain Melon

Children, Sex, and animals.

Hi, I dunno if this should be here or the mod section, but I was thinking about the addition of children into the game. Also the option of maybe having sex with your wife or a random lady. Bastard children to rule your kingdom or heirs. Also have children walk around the villages. Also maybe...
Back
Top Bottom