Search results for query: *

1. Horse movement and impaling

Are there any plans to finally look a little into dressage or bull fighting to see that horse doesnt need a runway to speed up or slow down from standing still to gallop, or that it can pass to the side quite easily if taught to do so and doesnt need to turn like a car in 40m circle? Maybe to...
  2. Download problems

good day Id like to ask if its normal that I get for example mod download inturrepted after few Mb have beeen downloaded repeatedly per file. Sometimes I can download it till the end by pausing resuming sometimes it fails its annoying nevertheless. Is there a way to get rid of it?
  3. Armour price vs effectiveness

I wonder why armour with thick/lordly/etc. grands plus few more armour point yet costs astronomically more. Are all the weapon damages and armour values so finely tuned that really that plus 2 to better plate armour for 20000 more money makes huge difference in protection? As I havent notived...
  4. Best source of winged hussars

Good day, Id like to ask what is the best source to get winged hussars from. Right now I either chase rebels holding them captive or get them from conquered cities but thats too unpredictable and there never seem to get many of them when I need them. Is there any other way to get more of...
  5. lance turns into sabre

Good day I dont know if it is a feature or a bug but when carrying hussar lance (its balanced one maybe that matters) and my horse is killed I loose it and I get sabre instead. (which I didnt have in equipment slots before) Does anyone encountered something similar?
  6. gameplay problem

Good day. Game repeatedly does the same thing- after some strange lag- for about 10 seconds nothing moves or sometimes there are several other frames- game starts to lag enormously and is unplayable and it doesnt fix untill I restart windows. This started about a week ago and I have encountered...
  7. Multiplayer historical battles

Would there be some people that would like to recreate some of the battles from this period in MP?  :) For now mp cathegories are very messy with militia having armoured horses and armours in selection windows for weapons or helmets in ones for gauntlets etc. Id like to ask if you dont plan to...
  8. slowing down cavalry

Good day. How can I get rid of slowing down horses for good so I can enjoy custom battles without this irritating me?  :mrgreen:
  9. Improved AI for cavalry

Good day Id like to ask if there are already any mods or any effort on improving cavalry AI for sp. What I mean is having cavalry being able to do at least basic things that make my guy on foot which could be easily overwhelmed by 5 mediorce enemies able to kill 40 without receiving a scratch...
  10. Horse rearing and slowing down: comparison of WB and MB

Good day Id like to ask how is horse rearing and slowing down determined in MB. I have some image of what is it like in warband- speed and horse charge damage is taken into account once horse deals zero damage it will rear, plus even the biggest and best armoured horse is slowed down to hell by...
  11. weapons not going through both horse and rider

Good day Id like to ask for your help. :) As it is in WB I cant damage/kill both horse and rider with couched lance but it is possible with stabbing and even cutting. Would it be possible to make these weapons similar to what happened to couched attack so that if swordcut hits horse it cant hit...
  12. Cavalry melee tutorial

Good day. :) Id like to ask anyone good in melee (best if using short weapon ideally without shield :mrgreen:)from horseback saving his exploits if he would be willing to share a little of his skill and post some videos or screens from mp: for example how you handle situations when youre...
  13. Warhorses/Chargers not being ponies once again

Is there someone that have changed how fast this strong and heavily armoured horses slow down when colliding with infantry and how fast they stop to the levels as they were in MB original. Or that could advice me how to change it?
  14. Tips for melee from horseback

Good day Id like to ask for a few tips about how to fight as cavalry differently from just riding by and killing anything that cant reach me or see me. :mrgreen: I use two handed sword for melee. Any tips about how to block and limitations of blocking, how to move around enemy, avoid being hit...
  15. Bringing armoured horses to what they were in MB

Good day. Id like to ask where should I look when Id like to mod how much a horse slows down after hitting a person and how fast will will it stop when charging. Or which numbers alter this? Why is there so little difference between lightest unarmoured horses and heavily armoured charger...
  16. Damage calculation formulas

Good day Id like to ask if there is any page out there or if someone couldnt put together some basics of how to calculate different melee damage type effects on armour, maybe with all the skills counted, and how to correctly find out how much protection different armours offer against different...
  17. Problem with finding servers

Good day Id like to ask if someone doesnt have the same problem or solution to it: when I hit refresh game servers list it only shows just a few of them with most of them retrieving information enlessly. It I hit search several times it allways displays different servers so like this I can...
  18. Editing horse charge

Good day Id like to ask- is there a way to do something about heavy horses in WB being stopped when they crush into even 4 people sometimes? (Like it was in MB where heavy horses were able to get you through infantry to the other side but lighter couldnt) What really changed that stats of...
  19. Cavalry too strong?

Id like to ask someone whining about how cavalry is overpowered in sp to describe what tactics precicely he is using that leads him to the conclusion its too strong. If heaviest cavalry isnt able to beat nord or other heavy infantry in 2:3 let alone 1:2 or 1:5 ratio then theyre superbly...
  20. More realistic weapon reach

Id like to ask is there any chance for the future that bill:lance reach ratio will be done to represent reality? lance would outreach bill by as much as two times and ingame its like 200:215 or so if Im right so it allways happens I cant stab billman infront of me before he cuts from side to...
Back
Top Bottom