Search results for query: *

• Users: Blueprint
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A few simple Mod ideas

I have an idea for a some simple mods, and if it is created I'd like the source code to be shared. Change to prisoner escape dialogue Three different modes Hard mode 1. When you are taken prisoner and the party demands a ransom from you, you must accept. Attribute Mode 2. Refusal is based on a...
  2. Resolved Prisoner dialogue is wrong

Summary: During a castle defense the log says that Suruq of the Aserai, and the other lords in the battle have been taken prisoners by the Aserai, when really it was the Empire that lost the battle and were taken prisoner during fast time simulation when stuck in prison. The Aserai cannot be...
  3. Multiple installs

Is there a way to run both the stable and beta branch on one machine?
  4. In Progress Possible bug, siege icon remains even when castle or town is finished being sieged

Summary: Possible bug, siege icon remains even when castle or town even after battle is finished. I had this bug before in a previous game version. In current campaign a town has been marked as under siege for far too many in game days but I can not confirm it is still active since I'm not using...
  5. Need More Info Calvary units that are ready to upgrade disappear when another unit is upgraded

Summary: Calvary units that are ready to upgrade disappear when another unit is upgraded (The ability to upgrade them, not the unit itself) How to Reproduce: I noticed this with the War Horse units, when upgrading another units. Not sure if this happens only after battle or on campaign map as...
  6. Resolved Units still bugged inside seige and texture errors

Summary: How to Reproduce: Similar to this bug: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/unit-bugged-inside-building-in-siege.453626/#post-9850660 The battle is prevented for ending because a unit fell through a wall There are texture errors on the scene for Dunglanys here as well Have...
  7. Multiple translated languages shown at once - Unique Faction languages

Is it possible to show multiple languages at once, so for example you could have each culture have a unique language when you enter their towns and meet on the map. To further explain Vlandia could be shown in Spanish only when you are on Vlandia terroritory and German could be shown for the...
  8. MP Getting stuck in Harbour of Osvk

There needs to a suicide chat command if it doesn't already exist or a way to jump out when you horse dies in this specific section of Harbour of Osvk
  9. 4th Era Serious Roleplay Information + Rules

4th Era Serious Roleplay Welcome, roleplayer. In spite of recent events spent on several other servers on Persistent World and the horrible experiences I have had as a roleplayer there, I have called it upon myself to create a serious roleplaying environment for people who aren’t just in it for...
Back
Top Bottom