Search results for query: *

1. Private_Stache

Gameplay is incredible boring when there is no ongoing wars: Some suggestions

I use that time to put troops in other AI lord's garrisons because they throw like 10 dudes with pitchforks and a bag of stones in a town on the border with the Khuazits and are all "yeah that's well defended".
  2. Private_Stache

A (semi) complete list of all cut content I could find in the files

Calling it "cut" content in an early access game that has been out for 3 days is clickbaity as hell.
  3. Private_Stache

Poll- Do you play with Exit without save?

I tried it in M&B Original and ran into a few bugs that ruined my game so I use multiple saves now just in case. If I could be assured that I wouldn't lose a 500 day character due to a bug I would play it hardcore, I don't quicksave before battles and I take my lumps as they come.
  4. Private_Stache

King Harlaus is a Coward!

Well I haven't been able to start my overthrow yet because I'm too busy pulling Swadia's ass from the fire while gutless King Harlaus stuffs his face at Praven or one of his castles (he awards them to himself after we take them). Over 1200 Kerghit horse molesters just outside Dhirim and he throws a damn feast a day's ride behind the lines...

I am so going to kick his ass when I get a minute to breathe.
  5. Private_Stache

I've got the castle next to Dhirim now, let the other factions try to take my main loot market. Fat Cowardly king or not, I'll hold the city.
  6. Private_Stache

rebelknight said:
    Private_Stache said:
    Geez, I walk away for a few minutes and now my thread stinks of desert and steppe bandits, do you guys sleep with your horses?

i am NORD SIR! i aint got any horse!

Says desert bandit under your name there, horse lover.  :mrgreen:
  7. Private_Stache

Bratislav said:
    u shut ur mouth TRAITOR!!!
    King Harlaus is an noble man xD (can i get Suno now plz xD)

If you want to find him to ask about Suno, find a battle, turn your back to it then proceed about a hundred miles in that direction. See if you can smell the feast on the wind.
  8. Private_Stache

Geez, I walk away for a few minutes and now my thread stinks of desert and steppe bandits, do you guys sleep with your horses?
  9. Private_Stache

I'm more interested in chopping, raiding, burning, pillaging and sieging than running a kingdom, Lady Isolla can have the throne, I just want to lay waste to our enemies.
  10. Private_Stache

Well that settles it. When I get home tonight the campaign to send King Pantywaist packing begins.
  11. Private_Stache

So right now in my campaign I'm a vassal for King Harlaus of Swadia, we are currently in a 2 front war with the Vaegirs and the Kherghits and if you ask any lord they'll tell you that both fronts are going poorly for us. So what does King Harlaus do? He throws two feasts in a row in his castle...
  12. Private_Stache

Playing as a woman and fiefs?

You can get them, you just have to whup a lot of ass. One of my characters is female and King Harlus has given her two villages and a castle.
Back
Top Bottom