Search results for query: *

1. Bugs & Other Problems OLD

Rath0s said:
    Try the sound patch, it stopped all of my stuttering and crashes.
    Seems to have worked. Played for 45 minutes straight without crash. Thanks.
  2. Bugs & Other Problems OLD

I seem to be getting a small number of red text errors, as well as in-game screen freezes. Character will continue to walk forward should I keep my finger on W. Also experienced a Runtime error.

Will retry a couple of times more followed as well as clean reinstall.

- Didn't work. I think it's Polished Landscapes having a fight with my computer.
  3. [M] EGWarband 0.80 beta

Seems the Dedicated Server is down again, for I see none servers with this module loaded.
  4. [M] EGWarband 0.80 beta

*Cries*

I'll be downloading this now*!

Seems the only server running this module atm (WB_Expanded or something) has an average ping of 400 for Europe. D: Dung!
  5. they need to be banned, badly

Yep, all 4 are randomers.
  6. Vikingr Multiplayer Preview!

Can't say I'm not looking forward to this!
  7. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

You sure?

Like a multitude of other things I'm in daily contact with, this mod seems to be cursed.  Electronic equipment just degrades by being around it.  I've decided to keep a running log of the curse's victims:

August, 2009 - My computer is damaged during a storm, destroying my monitor.  Computer works for a few days, then the HD makes a croaking noise and dies.
    October 2009 - Begin Mod work on a second PC.  It crashes.  Move to a laptop.  My dog knocks it off a table and destroys the screen.
    November 2009 - Move to a third machine,  Begin work.  Windows has to be reinstalled twice.
    January 2010 - SirNight's HD crashes while working on models for Neolithic Mod.
    End of January 2010 - SirNight's entire PC crashes while working on models for NM, and my PC won't boot due to a virus.
    I'd suggest getting an external HDD where you put all the work on in frequent intervals o.0 ... I mean  damn. I thought I had it rough with my hardware.

Best of luck!
  8. Full INSTALATION

Does anyone know by now which mod the OP meant btw?

Edit: Waaaait. I'm reading this wrong. This is a global message? For everyone?

:shock:
  9. 1st St. Petersburg Narodnoe Opolcheniye Regiment *New Commander*

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    I'll talk with them. See if we can reach an agreement or something.
    I already did, hence my conclusion and request. :smile:
  10. 1st St. Petersburg Narodnoe Opolcheniye Regiment *New Commander*

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Sure, conscript' it is. What clan were you on, by the way?
    The Kingdom of Swadia.
  11. 1st St. Petersburg Narodnoe Opolcheniye Regiment *New Commander*

UPDATE, Update...

My current clan does not want me in another, which I knew already. Regiment on another mod counts for a clan as well, new to me but I'll accept it. So, is it possible to be in your regiment for just the event? Conscript like.

Sorry :>

Edit2: Infantry.
  12. 1st St. Petersburg Narodnoe Opolcheniye Regiment *New Commander*

Oi, what about me, Tiberius. :neutral:

My current clan does not want me in another, which I knew already. So, is it possible to be in your regiment for just the event? :O
  13. MP Oriental Kengeki 1.5 Warband

Toasticuss said:
    Servitor said:
    Downloaded it right away, played it against a bot and it was awesome. Bad stuff started when a human player joined and all awesome melee fights disappeared to make way for tanks and bowmen. Highest tier armor prevents the target from dying, unless you use firearms on him. :neutral:

That said, the accuracy of ranged weapons might be a tad too high (except for the firearm, big enough reticule).

Can you give me some specifics on which troops you think were over powered?
    I might. Often the servers are empty though (sadly).

Whereas the Accuracy is concerned, I would say a -1 decrease in all bows would be a great way to start, and not as hard to do as changing the WP of every troop. Secondly, I don't know if the 0 damage hits I keep getting on high tier armours is a result of their high values or just the animations allowing for a lower speed modifier.
  14. MP Oriental Kengeki 1.5 Warband

Downloaded it right away, played it against a bot and it was awesome. Bad stuff started when a human player joined and all awesome melee fights disappeared to make way for tanks and bowmen. Highest tier armor prevents the target from dying, unless you use firearms on him. :neutral:

That said, the accuracy of ranged weapons might be a tad too high (except for the firearm, big enough reticule).
  15. How to port a mod to Warband?

Resources are indeed in the module's forum.

To work with the .py related files, you should have [EX]Python installed on your computer, as well as a text editor you are comfortable with. I prefer [EX]Crimon Editor myself.

Then it all about editing the text in module_*.py files. Browse around "The Forge", or make a tread there asking for help. It's basically copy pasting the source files from this mod's source files into the module system of Warband, and fixing whatever doesn't match.

16. B Other Combat Animation Enhancement - Fifth Release with Trailer 15/11/10

I love this! Are any servers currently running this?
  17. SP Antiquity [WB] TGC: Development Page.

Just adding white-spaces and paragraphs and all that would go a long way.

I read the post, seems pretty solid. You won't get anything from me but good vibes though. *Sends some* :razz: Best of luck.
  18. MP Apocalypse Lifeless (back from the dead, after a year of silence)

A grandmaster knight who's name I have never seen before? 0_o Did you undergo a name swap recently, Shredzorz?
  19. Just a mod Idea:D :D rome mod

0.o Uh... Well there is an idea tread. Individual idea treads aren't really appreciated. You might want to check out some of the mods for M&B 1.011, I hear that the Hegemony mod has elephants.
Back
Top Bottom