Search results for query: *

• Users: Brutun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Brutun

How do you make a new gatehouse work?

I was just wondering how making a gatehouse works. I've already designed and modeled the gate house but is it possible to have a stone slab for a gate that slides down or across? And if so to activate it would I have to use the winch already used in native? or could I possibly make stone bricks...
  2. Brutun

Gatehouse Design

I was just wondering how making a gatehouse works. I've already designed and modeled the gate house but is it possible to have a stone slab for a gate that slides down or across? And if so to activate it would I have to use the winch already used in native? or could I possibly make stone bricks...
  3. Brutun

Steeper stairs?

If I wanted to make steeper stairs would that mess with the walking animation? Or would it just make you walk up them slower?
  4. Brutun

How do you make it so that custom races are male?

We have a problem in my team's mod in which characters from non-human races are female. I have already done research on this but I couldn't find anything that I could understand as I am not the coder. I looked at the following threads...
  5. Brutun

Why doesn't my item appear in-game?

So after going through multiple tutorials for hours, I finally got my brfs right, correctly configured the module system so that all companions have my weapon (95% sure of this), and successfully loaded my mod. But, when I look in the marketplaces and my companions inventories, the weapon is...
  6. Brutun

Failure to save module.ini

After following most of  Yoshiboy's tutorial for adding items using brf editor, try to save the changes I made to module.ini but I get the following message on Notepad++ "Save Failed: Please check to see if this file is open in another program" but no other program is open. using notepad I...
Back
Top Bottom