Search results for query: *

• Users: yugop
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tell me your secrets (mp)

So, I've been playing the Crpg mod and all, but that doesn't prevent me from doing slightly better in native. I couldn't help but notice some very skilled 22d guys or others raping everyone, and I was wondering ... How do you get that good ? I mean, they know how to react instanctly to any...
  2. Making the long axes and long bardiches unbalanced

Now it is possible to make unbalanced polearms, I think long axes and long bardiches should be unbalanced. Why, say you ? -they are the worst noob cutters. Anyone who didn't played the beta knows what I mean : we all went across one of these naked dudes running around with a side swing...
  3. Question about the old parrying animation

Hello there. If you took part to the beta testing, you had the chance to test the parrying feature. I have a few questions about it : -Why was it removed ? Was it too confusing or something ? -Has someone tried to mod it back ? -Is there any video of it working in game ? I couldn't find any...
  4. fps issues. (1.126) (fixed) (oh wait no lulz)

So, when I first bought and played warband, everything was running smoothly, even with max settings. But along the patches, my fps dropped significantly, so much that I went from 90-120 fps to ... 30-50 in a populated server (around 60 people). It happens both in single and multiplayer, no...
  5. Quick question to former beta testers

So, I've heard the long axes were originally two handed weapons, and that the community convinced the dev that they were way too long to be held that way, making it a polearm by default. Was it the same for the long bardiches and did those weapons had the "unbalanced" tag ?
  6. Launcher crash (1.113)

So, Everything worked fine till I decided I might give a try to the new patch. Being a cautious fellow, I install the new version in another directory. But now, the 1.113 won't load at all. The launcher won't even appear, insta-crash. I tried the following : get a fresh 1.113 install from a...
  7. Real life teamkill :p

So, since there seems to be quite a few knowledgable people on this board, I thought I could ask something that has been bugging me for a long time. In a lot of battle where melee infrantry was used, I guess it often happened for both sides to wear the same kind of armor or clothes. So how did...
  8. Cavalry in mp : tips ?

Well, I really enjoy playing cav. The thing is, due to balancing, riding is currently an excellent way to dig yourself an early grave. The only way I can get any kill is backstabbing, or attacking archers if I'm lucky enough to catch them while they're reloading. I end up only playing cav in...
Back
Top Bottom