Search results for query: *

• Users: Jamould
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Unique troops for specific lords

Hi there, How I would I make it so that when a specific lord recruits from a fief belonging to his original faction (not current faction), he recruits unique troops?
  2. Gekokujo Banners in cRPG Strategus

Hello there, who made the Seven Samurai banner for Gekokujo Daimyo edition?
  3. Setting groups

Hi there, How does the game assign Men to the Infantry, Archers, and Cavalry groups? I've had a look through the code, but all I can find is agent_get_group/agent_get_glass grc_cavalry etc, but nothing regarding setting their group
  4. Sugoroku submod

Hi there, Is the source code for Sugoroku submod available?
  5. Blueblood armor

Hi there, Where are the Blueblood armors in Daimyo edition from? Does "Blueblood" refer to the name of the author, or the name of a mod?
  6. Cunning lords

Hi there, Do cunning lords make good Marshalls?
  7. Weapon animations

Hi there, I was wondering if it's possible to give a specific weapon unique animations. So, say for example I have a rapier in game, and give it fencing animations, it will have these animations, but all other 1 handed weapons will have the default animations
  8. Npc Lord Gear

Hi there, I was wondering how you would prevent the Npc's in your party's gear from being replaced, when you create your own faction and give them a fief
  9. Cultures

Just wondering If theirs such a thing as a "Culture editor" and if not how I would go about editing and creating/adding a new culture
  10. Python setup

Just wondering If theirs a tutorial on how to setup Python. Having a little trouble setting it up and finding the generic Python tutorial a little vague
  11. Damage types

Just wondering How you would add a new damage type
  12. Weapon modifiers

I was Looking through "Mount and Blade warband mod tools v 1.05" and noticed their were modifiers like "Well_made" and "exquisite" and was wondering what they do
  13. Weapon proficiencies

Just wondering Where weapon Proficiencies are stored in the module system. Ive found skills in module_skills.py but I havent been able to find proficiencies
  14. New proficiencies

Ive seen Threads saying That you are able to create new skills but I was wondering how you would make new weapon proficiencies
  15. Weapon blocking

Just wondering How you make it so your not allowed to block with a weapon. Ive used The item editor and I ticked the no parry option and when I go in my iventory and highlight the weapon it says I cant Block with it but when I go into a battle Im still able to block with it
  16. Weapon blocking

Just wondering How you make it so your not allowed to block with a weapon. Ive used The item editor and I ticked the no parry option and when I go in my iventory and highlight the weapon it says I cant Block with it but when I go into a battle Im still able to block with it
  17. Rise of The Khergits

Just wondering Where Id Download Rise of the khergits 1
  18. Custom Faction

Just wondering If theres a tutorial on making custiom factions for Warband specifically multiplayer. Also wondering what the "force minimum armor" option does when hosting a server
Back
Top Bottom