Search results for query: *

1. 1257 mod?

I just looked over released mods after long time and nothing intresting there.Not a single medieval mod.For me XIII century mods where the best from warband,fantasy and make believe not so much.Is someone working on medieval Europe mod?Thanks
  2. Now that people can die (1.5), can we get married twice if spouse dies?

It would be interesting if one was playing Aserai, and married a vlandian woman. Everyone would be ok with it, but as soon took a second wife (day, Aserai, too), the vlandian clan the first wife is from would declare war on me to protect her honor.
    Difficult to do? Nah. Will it be done? Nah.
    No self respecting Valandian woman would ever touch dirty asserai.
  3. Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

No,for the love of God,fix ALL the perks!
  4. Talworlds Updates Are Brutal

Seems to me you are playing the game wrong. My lowest income workshop is 605 daily. They did a big nerf to influence yes, but it was way to OP, i was getting 60 influence each day before the nerf and that was just passive, along with prisoners it was easily more influence income then i could spend on armies and votes. And it may get some more tweaks.
    Tell me which workshop you start for maximum income and in which town?
  5. "Whole Seller" perk no longer working on Beta.

Community Patch mod fixes quite a few of them.
    Only this,and perks are many many more..

Current Fixes:

• The Disciplinarian perk.
    • The Healthy Scout perk.
    • The Peak Form perk.
    • Fixes Item Comparison perk-based coloring.
    Current Features:

• Enable and Disable the Intro Video
    • Copy Diagnostic Info to the Clipboard
    • Toggle recording First Chance Exception info (don't use unless troubleshooting bugs)
    • Automatically capture Diagnostic Info to the Clipboard when an Unhandled Exception crash occurs
  6. "Whole Seller" perk no longer working on Beta.

7. When?

Without working perks I dont want to start new game.cause cant try different build and do same thing again and again is boring
    Exactly.EA or not they shouldnt release it and sell it with big gap like this.
  8. When?

When will we see all the perks doing what they should do?This is ridiculous: http://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk;skill=two-handed
  9. Mods

I wish someone makes mod 1257 like in warband.
  10. Workshop Profits

I am building tannerys in Styrgian cities,it gives me 300-600 profit.
  11. Workshop Profits

Which workshop and in which town brings most profit?
  12. In Progress Perks not working

The site contains 3 trojans a worm and a backtracker... just so u know..
    To bad it doesnt contain update for version 1.4..Does anyone knows if some perks were fixed since 1.2?
  13. 1.4 Beta Castles have 2k+ Militia

LOL..I am waiting for 1.6 to patch..
  14. Destroying factions is only possible when you complete the main quest?

I wonder what in this game HAS been implemented yet :grin:
    Yeah,it starts to feel like its not worth money paid.
  15. New One Handed Perk at 1.4.0

Did they fixed perks in 1.3.0 at all?
    Because most did not work anyway..
  16. Mod

Does anyone works on some kind of Europe medieval mod,like maybe 1257 in warband?That should be much fun.
  17. The (2)95hrs playtime patcher

You... You don't PATCH you game everytime you can? :xf-oops:
    AFAIK every quest is fixed in 1.2.1
    No,i was waiting for more stuff to be fixed,in the meantime i explored game,started new game sometimes because crashes and sometimes i totally missed something important..Thank God they fixed quests,lot of them were just game breaking..Did they fixed stats like medicine,etc that was no effect whatsoever?
Back
Top Bottom