Search results for query: *

• Users: Foffy123
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Foffy123

Nexus Link Changed

As of a recent update, The Nexus has stopped using sub-domains for each Nexus Site. Links that haven't been updated are now broken (won't re-direct). This is currently the case with the link to Perisno in the 'Latest Downloads' topic. Old: http://mbwarband.nexusmods.com/mods/3980 New...
  2. Foffy123

Nexus Link Changed

As of a recent update, The Nexus has stopped using sub-domains for each Nexus Site. Links that haven't been updated are now broken (won't re-direct). This is currently the case with the link to Silverstag in the 'Download & Instructions' topic and in Windyplains' signature. Old...
  3. Foffy123

Music credits/copyright issue?

Has there been permission given for outdoor_beautiful_land.ogg (Forever - Rome Total War) to be used in Perisno? I just started up 0.6 for the first time and the first song that played was this one. I'm a huge Rome Total War fan so I instantly recognized the song. It worries me because I...
  4. Foffy123

eRepublik

Hey guys, here's a fun game you should check out called eRepublik. Ever wanted to be a part of a new world? In this game you get to be a driving force in the quest to determine your country's place in the world. Whether you're supporting the United States in preserving the status quo or just...
  5. Foffy123

First Person Spectating

Why not?
  6. Foffy123

Screenshots

One feature I think would be awesome for multiplayer in Warband is automatic screenshots. Basically, you should be able to have the game automatically take a screenshot for a kill/death/round end. It would be nice to go back and look at my Warband Screenshots folder and see tons of examples of...
  7. Foffy123

The Fourth Reich (TFR)

Welcome to the The Fourth Reich! (TFR)! F.A.Q: Question #1: What is TFR? A: TFR is a group of individuals who like to use team-work to achieve victory. We like to have fun and nearly any subject will come up on our Ventrilo server. We were formed by myself and a few other select members...
  8. Foffy123

Character Export?

Where are the Character Exports in Warband stored?
  9. Foffy123

(ATx) A-Team Information! Just started, join now!

Welcome to the A-Team (ATx) official topic! News: April 21, 2010: Melanthropist promoted to Co-Commander. In case of my absence, he will be Commander until I get back. April 21, 2010: The clan has grown to 12 members. April 23, 2010: The clan has shrunk to 10 members. April 23, 2010: Scrim...
Back
Top Bottom