Search results for query: *

1. Galdus

A singleplayer manual

2024 Still here just not as extensive. Hope everyone read this manual I am rereading it,and I am blown away by myself sometimes damn what a blast to the past.
  2. Galdus

SP - General Bannerlord Online is a thing

Hello guys, Before I write stuff I am going to say I can't post on where I wanted this topic. Bannerlord Online is a real Mod and IMO should be looked at by the main company for reason that the game could ascend from it. The mod is basic AF and doesn't have all the singleplayer aspects...
  3. Galdus

Multiplayer experience.

I am a veteran of this game,not a European I am NA. In any case the multiplayer is where it is at and I don't understand why Taleworlds does not make the best multiplayer experience along with the amazing single player. It is fine right now. but with out actual progression,in the longest,almost mmo state "the long run" (just like single player) we as a people for the people like it. WE need our progression do not let the modddders do it,you do it damnit you know what we like just do it. ****kkkkk All im gunnna saaay/.
  4. Galdus

Mod Description for Version 2.52 and earlier

Redleg said:
    shades_o_grey said:
    Just wanted to pop in and say that this is such a clean, easy to get into, simply great mod compilation, and it has quickly become my favorite go-to mod. Thanks for making this Redleg, and I can't wait for the next version. :smile:

Thank you for the encouragement.  I expect to have a bit of free time this month and early January to complete version 3.

Not a bad time,Bannerlord is making people want to play warband :smile:  :grin:
  5. Galdus

A singleplayer manual

LOL 340 thousands views on this... I have to say this is my favorite game still to this date.  :party:
  6. Galdus

Feedback -Swadia&Nords

Been playing a lot and the main thing I noticed is that the swad lords need to have more cav to balance the badass nord infantry. +1 to the other guy who said this on page one.
  7. Galdus

rifleman and pstolers

hunterkiller725 said:
    also to the guy who said play fire and sword if i want guns...the thing is i want guns AND a good game :razz:

Pretty sure the game lore doesn't support troop fire arms however in its current state you could recruit a lot of companions and commission pistols. However they are inaccurate and do less damage then a siege crossbow,but have no real strength requirements,I think. Also even with the pistols in the game you can't legitimately level your characters/companions firearms skills with out messing with the import,export or other means.

Personally I do not see a real problem with having some really expensive t7 troops like 75 per week each with hand gunnes and sideswords. It would not be overpowered since the accuracy of the hand gunnes is like 65. The money to upkeep them would cost more then they are worth in the end,and they would just be a bunch of fancy ****ty troops haha.
  8. Galdus

Wonder if this mod is getting any more bad ars updates?

Windyplains said:
    There is still a lot I would like to do with the mod.  You can rest assured that more will come.  I've taken a lot of breaks from modding over the last year as we kind of stalled over the troop overhaul though so the pace of updates certainly slowed down.  We took a fairly large hit with v0.25 having to be redone from scratch and then turned into a smaller update from a time investment standpoint.

This mod is well polished,has a great base,and the troop recruiting is amazing. The only thing that it is lacking is a little more life to the game.  I am talking from playing this mod the past 3 days and loving it.

I read some of the tickets on bandits and extra factions. That would be the route I would take to fill in the extra life roles.

GL man I will keep keeping an eye on this mod for quite while to see what route you take in future endeavors. If you would like to thank me for thanking you just pm me over the forums I am locking the thread.  :razz:
  9. Galdus

Troop Tree

Huseby said:
    wolonggong said:
    Froi said:
    Pick a faction that you like and recruit from it.  See if you like the troops.

He was asking about finding the view troop tree option more than likely ala Floris Mod.

Answer: Not all mods where created with the ability to view the troop tree to plan out your troop training and this one doesn't have it.

I stopped playing the mod until it's more finalized (it has a lot of potential, but I was getting frustrated).  I started a Wikia page that has quite a bit of the troop trees listed:

http://nova-aetas.wikia.com/wiki/Nova_Aetas_Warband_Mod_Wiki

I am in the same boat atm. Playing silverstag which is really polished but can get boring with the same native feel,no extra enemies or anything. Quintillis said the 1.5 release will not be out for a while. I am hoping when it does he addresses the major quest bugs and game breaking crap/immersion for high priority before adding new content. Oh and Huseby,God wills it.
  10. Galdus

A singleplayer manual

Heroes_Witch_King said:
    Well, this is a very helpful thread. Perfect for those who are new in playing this amazing game.

Thanks bro!
  11. Galdus

Wonder if this mod is getting any more bad ars updates?

Hello just wondering if silverstag is going to update anymore or add some new content just for the heck of it? Btw I have to say this is one of the more polished mods I have played except for one kinda lame bug with marriage. I have not had any problems. The troop recruitment is frigging...
  12. Galdus

Player faction troop tree

If this ever gets implemented or you figure it out on your own. Just make sure you look at every single faction tree's stats to make sure they are balanced to your custom tree. Nice idea man gl on the project.
  13. Galdus

Iron and Salt mines?

Bump. This is very good information. ty for the read.
  14. Galdus

Bug Reporting HQ

EmAy said:
    Galdus said:
    EmAy said:
    Note: When I install the mod I copied all files in to native folder. When I tried to open nova from M&B opening window it doesn't work but when I copied files in to native folder and open native game mod it works as a nova mod. I don't know maybe this could be the problem.

When you install full game mods the mod has to go into the modules folder.(So like where that native folder is,it goes next to that,but not in it.) I should ask,did you put it in the folder and try it first? Anyways that will cause problems copying those files over the native folder yes. Your best bet to fix what ever crashing issues you are having is to reinstall mount and blade then install Nova from scratch into the modules folder. If you get the 1.4 patch those files get copied into the Nova folder. I hope that made sense.

I had same problem. It crashed again. I guess it's happening because I use mac os x or there is another problem. =/

There is a fix to that  :wink:. Anyways sorry you can't play it. I am personally going to wait a long time to see if this game gets 1.5. The bugs mainly the farmers are bandits bug,and the prison break,breaks it for me and I can't continue to play it  :sad: I tried earlier today and it is making me tear my face off gl trying to fix your problem with the mac issue.
  15. Galdus

Bug Reporting HQ

EmAy said:
    Note: When I install the mod I copied all files in to native folder. When I tried to open nova from M&B opening window it doesn't work but when I copied files in to native folder and open native game mod it works as a nova mod. I don't know maybe this could be the problem.

When you install full game mods the mod has to go into the modules folder.(So like where that native folder is,it goes next to that,but not in it.) I should ask,did you put it in the folder and try it first? Anyways that will cause problems copying those files over the native folder yes. Your best bet to fix what ever crashing issues you are having is to reinstall mount and blade then install Nova from scratch into the modules folder. If you get the 1.4 patch those files get copied into the Nova folder. I hope that made sense.
  16. Galdus

Bug Reporting HQ

-Prison break bugged.
    -map textures bugging out (FMP).
    -Clicking water or going over a bridge near water activates Zendar.
    -Bandits at the towns are farmers not bandits. Training the farmers quest and helping farmers from random bandit attacks is broken badly.

Yeah I noticed the Prison break bug as well I walked out of the room and I was clipped into a church.

The map textures on the world map go black for me or shows skies some times when I enter a town do things and come out.

The biggest problem for me and it is game breaking. The villages all have the same quest teach them how to fight.
    It is over and over again even after I complete it. And to top it off when the fight happens it is a bunch of farmers and not bandits.
    (Okay I figured out what caused this. I reinstalled the game to try to fix the texture files and then reused my old save.) Basically it broke my game.
    Once I made a new game the villages were back to normal except the bandits are farmers...

Okay so mainly the textures dissipearing  is the main problem atm for me.

Oh yeah the boats need to be adjusted I took one up to the island with the tribal village. I left,then it teleported me all the way back to Zendar.

I read you will be working on the 1.5 in the future so I will post here if I find anymore bugs while I do my play through.
  17. Galdus

A singleplayer manual

Wendek said:
    Hey guys, quick curiosity question about Power Draw and bows : when is the bonus damage from the arrows counted ? Is it added at the end of the rest, or is it added before  the Power Draw bonus ? It's mostly out of curiosity since I have +3 arrows already, but I just want to know at which point a bow's damage can break even with a crossbow's. (I know they're different but you can compare lowest-tier of each, mid-tier, etc)

It counts at the first rank up until around 4 above. So a 1pd bow with 1 pd will have 14% extra damage. A pd4 bow will be effective until pd8. And arrows that are cut will make all damage cut and pierce,pierce. If there is cut arrows.
  18. Galdus

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

The download link is pretty bad over 3 hours etd. Would be wise to invest into another link.
  19. Galdus

Brytenwalda 1.40: 50.000 downloads!!!

That is great man. I would consider this the best Warband mod for single player hands down. I would not stop here man just keep adding more to the mod until you get pooped out of ideas. Then ask the people for more ideas!
  20. Galdus

Freelancer?

DocSpyder said:
    Ok I don't understand why there was this change at all, first of all, anyone could join the army then, the king didn't just recruit from his friends.  Also what missions do I do? I get village relations for doing their quests, guild master relations for doing his quests, and lord relations for doing their quests, but no faction relations.  This force me to search for villagers in trouble or an army that needed help, but when I did, I only had the option to join in on the side I didn't want to join.  Please tell me how to delete this addition because seriously this forced my away from the game, and now I have come back because every mod has it now.  I love this mod but this is one thing that has put a huge hole in my love for this mod

I think you get relations from attacking the enemy of the faction you want to join up in. Or highwayman a caravan of them so that way you can join in on the side you want. Hope that made sense. Also the game isn't meant to be played in 30 minutes it takes time mang. Patients and luck! One day you will be a King,at least try and act like one..
Back
Top Bottom