Search results for query: *

1. thumbgreen

am I supposed to be able to play this?

If you download 7-zip (or if you want you can get winrar) you will be able to unpack the RAR file. *meaning you'll be able to extract the files inside of the RAR and place them in the M&B module folder.
  2. thumbgreen

OSP Kit Campaign Outposts! v0.8 - updated 15.07.11

I know you have to build at least one outpost first, I can't recall if you have to upgrade it or not. Then the build fort option should appear.
  3. thumbgreen

OSP Kit Campaign Outposts! v0.8 - updated 15.07.11

Darn when you said you were going to release the new version I was thinking it would be a part of an update for TBS. I guess I'll just have to try it out on it's own then.
  4. thumbgreen

SP Native Native Pro Mod Beta

What kind of bugs? I don't do any modding I'm just curious; also if you post them perhaps experienced modders will offer some tips on how to fix them.
  5. thumbgreen

KING OF OUTLAWS?

I don't know about this mod because I haven't played it but if it gives you kingdom management options it should be in there.

* I believe so anyways. I would think the km options would be in the camp menu somewhere but I can't quite be for sure.
  6. thumbgreen

The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

dzorro said:
    Those that play warband haven't you noticed anything about it ?? It looks like they use a feature from weddingdance like the recruiting system of lords, you  :mrgreen: need to answer some question then they decide to join you or not.

You're talking about the legality, justice, greed, etc... right? I'm pretty sure that was done in the Native M&B during the claimant quests.
Back
Top Bottom