Search results for query: *

1. "Fleched out" contra "Busywork"

For instance I hate the election system as a ruler, I would love to replace it with being in full control of everything as the ruler. It could be an OPTION when you make a kingdom, do you want nice guy elections or bad guy I'm the boss
    Would be interesting to have this accessed through a kingdom policy, so they can use it with an existing gameplay mechanic. It then could cost a ton of influence for balancing- or immersion-reasons. Or, if they would finally upgrade their diplomacy and dialogs (I still get angry just thinking about: "I have a quick question" -> "Never Mind"), you would have to persuade lords/clans beforehand into the benifits of your supreme dictatorship :twisted:
  2. left CTRL + mouse click / we need new keyboard shortcut for sell whole section/kind of products/armor/upgrade units

Like examples that you can put your catapults to reserve and in next sieging you can put all to atack in no time. Like a smithing and left icon of your avatar, what is "menu" for choice of person for smithing.
    :O damn, didn't know that. which totally supports your point on that :grin:
  3. left CTRL + mouse click / we need new keyboard shortcut for sell whole section/kind of products/armor/upgrade units

A little workaround for what you've been suggesting: you can drag and drop the whole stack of an item.
  4. ⚔️ Artems Video Thread: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord ⚔️

Nice one. An additional display of the animation when the player or an opponent gets hit would also be very nice. they have done a lot on this aspect, I think.
  5. CRPG Mod Problem

Hmm ok, danke für die Antwort.
    Frag ich mich dennoch weiter warum ich mich nur mit seinem Namen einloggen kann.
    Das Spiel ist mit meinem Key schon ziemlich lange aktiviert und auch crpg lief vorher dahingehend auch problemlos.
    Die einzige Änderung die ich vorgenommen habe in der Zwischenzeit war mir eine Steam-unabhängige Warbandversion von der offiziellen Seite zu laden um andere Mods problemlos zu daddeln.
    Kann das damit zusammenhängen (seh auch gerade dass ich zwei Warbandeinträge in der registry habe mit unterschiedlichen Keys [keine Ahnung warum] MountAndBladeWarbandKeys sowie MountAndBladeWarbandWFASKeys)?

Der Registryeintrag mit dem Key, der auch in Steam eingetragen ist, ist auch derjenige mit dem ich crpg zuletzt gespielt habe (steht ebenfalls in der registry).
  6. CRPG Mod Problem

Hallo,

ich hol den thread mal aus der Versenkung.
    Mein Problem war erst ähnlich, ich konnte mich ebenfalls nicht anmelden egal wie oft ichs mit neuen Charackteren versucht habe oder Cookies gelöscht habe etc.
    Mir ist dann aufgefallen, als ich mir ingame ein neues Passwort geholt habe, dass meine Accounts (warum auch immer) zu einem anderen User anscheinend zugeschrieben wurden.
    Jedenfalls konnte und kann ich mich nur mit dessen Namen (TiberiusX) einloggen um meine Sachen zu ändern.
    Wie erkennt crpg welchen Charackter er welchem Account zuordnen soll (IP?) bzw wie kann ich meinen alten Account wieder nehmen?
  7. Hosting server WARBAND HELP Please !!!!

@topic: Have the same problem and i posted a thread with it as well (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,103195.0.html) unfortunately nobody seems to be interested in helping out concerning this problem :mad:
  8. Problem to host a server generally

Hey guys, I can't host a server neither ingame, using the host-function nor running a dedicated server, which meens, that I or others can't see the server in the lists. I read the topics about hosting a dedicated server and tried the posted hints but nothing worked out so far (I get the server...
Back
Top Bottom