Search results for query: *

• Users: Brulis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Can't open M&B Warband

Hi, i bought Warband with steam, i've played over 200 hours already but now... it keep telling me that the game is unavailable for the moment, try again later...  Some 1 could help me plz? :)
  2. script error no:26 and No: 27 on castle defense

Huge bug here, i was attempting to defend a castle which was gonna be lost for sure (over 2000 ennemy against our 300 man) then i died in battle, the only option left for me was to order my men to join the battle without me, after evryone die, it keep getting me only this option, while the...
  3. about the special spawn

ok, so i killed the special spawn of the Jutu (Warlord Zulkar) and it seems that i cant capture him, there nos message about he fleed or any thing. I saved before killing him, so i attempted to beat him an other time and same thing happen. Is it possible that i already killed him, received...
  4. cant recrute lord

hmmm, thats weird, i got 5 persuasion, 1107 Honor, 3269 Renown, 60 right to rules, my own kingdom... and can't recrute any lord, they are all saying that long live to their king. Even the lord that i got 100 relation with them. I saw 3 lord that i got the option to persuade them to tell me more...
  5. rebelling against your faction

hi, is it possible to rebel against your own faction?  because i got a city with over 700 good soldier in it, lots of upgrade down in it. So i dont wanna lose this city. Is there something i can do to declare mysel independent and still keep my city with all my soldier? (its make a while now...
  6. Location of the Lady ....

Hi, i got a lil problem with the location of most of the lady, i just received a castle from my faction, so now i want a wife...  But the problem, is that each time i ask for the location of a lady (that doesnt already have a husband) they told me a castle or city, so i go there and shes never...
  7. Al Aziz Mine location

Hmmmm. i've searched the forum for every one who speak about this... i paid the qualis gem to get the location, passed about 3 week searching those place that people speak (Jatu territory, corner near Pointbuk and the desert behind Toldah) and still havent found this mine :( Any one could help...
  8. getting Noldor

Is there any other way to get some noldor troops with us then buying them with Gem? Because some1 already told me the best way to beat an special spawn was to get about 60 Noldor, must be hard to found enough Gem for all of them !!!
  9. about the redbrother hood hideout...

Hi, in the FAQ they say that you got a chance to get a qualis in the first redbrother hood hideout, i saw lots of those troup but never saw any of their hideout in more the 350 days (in game). Is that hideout spawn with a map? or maybe some1 could help me finding the spot where they normaly...
  10. Syla Uzas location?

Hi, thats make a while im running all ove the map just to find him (or her) any body know where i could search (to restrain my research) (just sad theres no option with the other lord to see if any one has saw him, like when you got a mission to kill some bandit)
  11. why they call me paysant? loll

Lol, so many lords call my paysant, when im going to talk with them, most of them say: '' Dont waste my time paysant'' and theres a text wich i dont remember, but it say something that he dont wanna lose his time with me and if he wanted (dont remmeber what) hes gonna spent his time with his...
  12. Question for pro :P

Hi, my question is for the Veteran of this mod, where did you found your qualis Gem ?  Whats the best way for me to get some, i just found 2 and one of them was in Rane (already mentioned into the FAQ)  :lol:
  13. engineering

I've just joined a faction, received a village and wanted to improve it. Is it normal that it just take my skill (2 engineer) even if Sir Allistair who's in my party got 6 engineer ? Because its a party skill and i dont understnd why it wont use his skill while its better then mine  :?:
  14. stupid question :P

How to use a throwing/polearm weapon as a polearm... each time i use one, its just throw them, never become a polearm  :roll:
  15. omg, huge bug in a fight

lol, i just saw a huge bug in a fight !!!! I was helping the Noldor, to improve my relation with them, in a fight against the Empire. And there was about 30% of both party (mine and Noldor) that was fighting, every others was staying there and letting the ennemy killing them (like some1 who's...
  16. the various loot ?!?!

i just found this chest named various loot after killing some bad guys !  Is there something i can do with this or its just for sell ? And is there some other things like that ?  :D
  17. using your prestiges ???

Whats that, when i go in the reports menu, i see prestige spent and prestige cost to train honor troops. How this thing work and what i can do exactly with the prestige ? (i havent found any info about this on the forum and theres so many topics, hard to find if some one else already posted...
  18. omg !!!!

Wow, this mod was looking perfect...  perfect untill i recruit a compagnion that was already level 36 with incredible stats, skills, weapons and armor for just 6k ! So sad to be able to recruit so many powerfull people at a cheap price.
  19. Keep your good work

Well, this message is for the staff of this mod. I just wanted to say this, dont give up, your doing a Fu**ing nice work. Its amazing to see evrything you do for the player, you listen to evryone to improve the game, your woorking very hars, spend lots of time just for us ! Im sure that...
  20. one thing i hate...

Well, after playing a couple of hour (maybe a lil too much) theres just one point i hate about your mods: Too many castle and not enough cities... Theres a lot of player like me who enjoy making some trade to bring some money, but after trying to find which city will offer  me the best thing to...
Back
Top Bottom