Search results for query: *

• Users: munchiepoo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. munchiepoo

Claimants, renown and honor

Hiya, I have recently started playing again and I currently have a few questions and require a bit of help with my current in-game situation. I am a lord of the Kingdom of Nords with only a village, due to get married to a Lady (with the father's permission to A. Court her and B. Marry her.) I...
  2. munchiepoo

Can not stop using Tweak MB and it ruins game play.

I use all the Tweaks from Tweak MB too much, and, it ruins game play because I get to many troops from villages. But I can't stop, I get impatient if I don't use them. Any ideas or suggestions? I don't want to use it cos' I really want a basic game, Tweak MB kinda seems like cheating to me but I...
  3. munchiepoo

Do you have to follow the story line to get anywhere?

What put me off the game when I first played was the Story Line, do you have to follow it?
  4. munchiepoo

What should I focus on for my compaions apart from trainer, and how do I space i

WEll, I seem to give all my compaions trainer and trainer only, hardly any other stuff but then I can't get my trainer skill up unless I do so. What stuff do you choose for all your companions? Does it matter or as long as they're armoured/have weapons are they still a mean killing machine so...
  5. munchiepoo

How should I proceed?

Just found an old save on diplomacy when I was updating and I logged onto it and found my self with about 3000 Renown. Three fiefs (two villages one castle) 99 RtR and a Vassal to King Ragnar. The Swadians are dead and my castle is Tevarin Castle. The Nords and Rhodoks share the majority of...
  6. munchiepoo

Discussion/Question:Does it matter/effect anything who you marry?

I'm playing a male char and trying to marry a lady from the Kingdom of Swadia, one with a large family with hopes that because I'm married to her that her family will join my Kingdom. Will marrying a certain lady do anything or does it really not matter?
  7. munchiepoo

Is thisa Tweak MB Error?

I keep getting an RGL Error for the following thing upon reaching "Loading Setting Data." I play the STEAM Version. Unexpected End of File while reading file: Modules/Native/Scripts.txt I use Tweak MB and recently just changed stuff, it was working after that. I've tried deleting all my old...
  8. munchiepoo

Runtime Error when loading screen "Loading Setting Data"

I keep getting the C++ Runtime error when I get to loading setting data, I have only used TweakMB and am otherwise playing in Natve.
  9. munchiepoo

Do you attack any enemy you see? and...

Do you attack any enemy you see when at war with a faction? Do you capture lords so that the enemy faction can't fight back?
  10. munchiepoo

I have my own Kingdom and own two castles, at war against Swad+Kher. Need Advise

I own Unuzundaq Castle and Reindi Castle. I have two lords. I'm at War with The Khergit Khanate and The Kingdom of Swadia and am currently in a bad position. I am not worried my castles will be taken over as I have thousands of troops but I don't know who to turn on. The Khergits or The...
  11. munchiepoo

When I start my game up it crashes at "loading setting data"

I recently updated to the latest version of TweakMB, now when I load Warband it never gets past "Loading settings data" without crashing. It says it is a runtime error and had to terminate in and unusual way.
  12. munchiepoo

Is there a way to use Lords I have in my Tower from Destroyed Factions?

I have every single Swadian Count and the Swadians have died out by my hand. I have every single Vaegi Boya or w/e they're called but what can I do with them? Can I bring em' into my party and let them escape or ask them to join my faction?
  13. munchiepoo

How do you prepare for War and Starting your own Kingdom?

Before starting my own Kingdom I get TONS of troops into my Castle that I have as playing one of the Factions and then make sure it is in a good position, get about 10k Troopers into it for reserves (still working on that) and get plenty of friends. My current army consists of Swadian Knights...
  14. munchiepoo

How to reset TweakMB?

I want to reset it to its default settings but not every options has a default setting, so how do I change it?
  15. munchiepoo

I haven't played in a while, what's going on in your game?

I've made this thread many times in the past and it usually dies out and I really love to know what's going on in other peoples games. Atm I have no game I'm just thinking about what to do.
  16. munchiepoo

Big Mistake? and a few questions.

I became a vassal of the Swadians and married count rafrach, with Harringoth castle and MEchin as mine I then recieved Marshall ship and destroyed the khergits taking Halmar and some other castle as my fief and then asking the others to be rewarded to my husband or to ask for no reward, I have...
  17. munchiepoo

My Kingdom is falling to bits.

We took over the Nordic peoples and after they were defeated I thought I could bolster my defenses,put some reserves in my court (Wercheg) and get lots of high tier soldiers in my castles and all that and then go to war with Swads,but Swads decided to declare war on me and now I've lost Sargoth...
  18. munchiepoo

I have a few questions about kingdoms and such.

I made my own kingdom and atm have Wercheg,Ismarala Castle and some other one near Wercheg all of those belonged to the nord,I use about 100 Veigers and 100 Nords to defend, I get them to about tier 2-4 and then garrison them for my field battles/seiges I'm using Nord Hurscals+Rhodok...
  19. munchiepoo

Who is the leader of the Cossacks and how do I become avassal/merc

I don't ever get the task to be a merc from any Colonel or anything and I don't quite understand whos in charge.
  20. munchiepoo

What do you use for your Swadian Seige Defenses/Offenses and Field armies?

What do you use for your Swadian Seige Defenses/Offenses and Field armies?
Back
Top Bottom