Search results for query: *

1. Greedalicious

Greedalicious's Competitive Commentating topic

Hello there everyone I'm Greedalicious. Some of you might know me from Warband where I commentated pretty actively, including the Battle of Bucharest LAN event hosted by Taleworld. Well after several years of waiting, we can finally stream competitive matches in Bannerlord aswell! The idea...
  2. Greedalicious

In Progress 1.7.2 incorrect information

Summary: Basically just things ingame that are confusing, showing incorrect information or simple misspells. How to Reproduce: Just look at the armory Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device...
  3. Greedalicious

Ranked mode sucks, and heres why

Played it for a couple of hours, the issues are obvious, heres some of them. 1. It makes people care way too much and theres no actual benefit to it. The matchmaking has no actual impact on the game, it doesnt seem to team people based on their rankings, atleast not yet, and theres no way for...
  4. Greedalicious

Spectator tools wishlist, originally made in 2020, and now with notes from 2022

I found an old document of what I wanted for the streaming tools back in 2020, I usually write massive walls of texts ranting, then just delete it. I've written this exact document with a few differences countless times since Bannerlord "came out", and since I cant sleep, Its interesting to see...
  5. Greedalicious

In Progress Incorrect item information

Summary: Several items/perks etc incorrect or inaccurate info. Didnt go through it all but this is what I noticed: Empire: Lighter Oaken Kite Shield(Recruit Perk) is heavier than Leather Bound Kite Shield. Infact its the heaviest inf shield for Empire. Could probably use a rename Vlandia: Range...
  6. Greedalicious

Player introductions

Basically post your information and I'll try to make something for the future, for when we have streamer tools. The information I'm after is obviously entirely optional, and if theres a question you dont want people to know, you can simply skip that part. Maybe you just want to show your pretty...
  7. Greedalicious

In Progress Multi mode throwing weapons not showing stats ingame

When you pick your class and perks ingame, it shows One handed and Two handed stats, but not Throwing weapons stats. (also spear and throwing weapon have the same icon below equipment) Looks like it happens on all weapons with One handed, Two handed and Throwing stats, so Pilas, Ash Throwing...
  8. Greedalicious

Resolved Error on the throwing weapon line in the Armory

This is the code you see on the Armory if you look at Pilas, Ash throwing spear, and Khuzait throwing spear. Also makes it difficult to click the arrows on the side to get back to 1handed or 2 handed stats.
  9. Greedalicious

Map codes

Since the names dont seem to be changing anytime soon, heres all the map codes. Echerion = mp_skirmish_map_010 Trading post = Mp_skirmish_map_003_skinc Port at Omur = mp_skirmish_map_008_skin Town Outskirts = mp_skirmish_map_002f Xauna = mp_skirmish_007
  10. Greedalicious

MP Show timer, morale and flags while dead and picking class

Once again not sure why that isnt already the case, but its incredibly valuable information when you're picking your class, or wether to respawn in the first place. Should be room for it ?‍♂️
  11. Greedalicious

MP Add current score to the main HUD in Skirmish and Captain

I dont know why its not added, but its annoying when watching other people play. The score could easily be displayed next to the culture icons.
  12. Greedalicious

MP Remove uneccesary stats and add neccesary ones

For example, axes cant stab, yet they all have thrust speed and damage. All range weapons have Length as a stat, but what does that mean? Considering they all share the same stat of 95, surely it cant have any impact on the game and its just a mistake. On the other side, weapon weight, which I...
  13. Greedalicious

MP [E1.5.0] Let people not in clans see clan leaderboards

Even people whos not in clans should be able to see things like Leaderboards, might entice people into getting more involved.
  14. Greedalicious

Resolved [1.4.1] Friend list not displaying names

Not sure why it went wrong, honestly not sure who they are even, maybe they changed their names or profile pictures which screwed it up? Using the Taleworld friend list here.
  15. Greedalicious

MP [Suggestion] Remove unnecessary and incorrect information

Weapons especially have information that have no impact on the gameplay in any way, so I see no reason why its still listed. All bows/crossbows have a length of 95, regardless of actual size. Obviously this doesnt matter, why does the stats how length? Why do axes have thrust stats when they...
  16. Greedalicious

MP [Suggestion] Add the current score on Skirmish

Add it on the main Hud so we can easily see the score while in a round without having to tab out. Can add it right next to the faction banner.
  17. Greedalicious

MP [Suggestion] Add first person spectate

A simple way of spotting cheaters and a good way for players to spectate archers.
  18. Greedalicious

Nations cup 2017 (Norge og Danmark)

Hallo damer og herrer, Nations Cup er ikke langt unna, nå er det på'n igjen. Jeg samler opp et lag av norske og danske spillere siden ingen av landene kan stille 8 til en match uten den andre. Så! De som er interesert kan kontakte meg her eller på steam (...
  19. Greedalicious

Greedalicious`s stream

I`ve decided to bite the bullet guys (not literally, dont get too excited) and make the taleworld topic for my streams. This is gonna be a...learning experience for all of us. I plan on providing the best possible content for competitive Mount & Blade : Warband both on Twitch.tv and on Youtube...
  20. Greedalicious

Wolfpack 2 vs 2 weekly tournament! [Signups open]

Every Sunday at 14:00 GMT! Hello ladies and gentlemen and happy new year! And what better way of starting the new year than with a fresh tournament? This tournament will be held weekly (unless catastrophe strikes) and the entire tournament will be played out on a single day, lasting +/- two...
Back
Top Bottom