Search results for query: *

• Users: Brave_Lung
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Brave_Lung

Resolved SMITHING - New weapons with same settings overwrite

If you create a weapon with let's say composed with part A + part B, max length on both, the game it will remember it as a fixed setting item. So the first NAME and first STATS on that setting will be locked! If you smelt that weapon and you create another one with the same setting (same...
  2. Brave_Lung

[BUG] - SMITHING - New weapons with same settings overwrite.

If you create a weapon with let's say composed with part A + part B, max length on both, the game it will remember it as a fixed setting item. So the first NAME and first STATS on that setting will be locked! If you smelt that weapon and you create another one with the same setting (same...
  3. Brave_Lung

SP - General No Progression & No Challenge - More balance and Better AI

This post is not just about criticizing the game. It's about criticizing the game in a constructive way lightning up some issues about balance. Now I'm not an expert game developer, so suggestions may come along, but I do what I can, OK? I will get straight to the points: Progression 1...
  4. Brave_Lung

SP - General Medieval Weapons - More Types and More Versions

We all want weapons right! This is for me and for others one of the best reason we play these kind of games! What if we help TaleWorlds and the Moders to make a list with weapons in order to have a very clear goal about creating an amazing game? I can start by posting this link with a site...
  5. Brave_Lung

(SAME) Faction troops in Faction armies [WOULD MAKE SENSE]

How would it be to have a Viking army and attack the roman empire and notice ... that... their troops are.... made out oF VIKINGS?!?!?!?!?!?!? You would capture the VIKINGS from the roman empire ... army!!! AND SELL THEM TO RANSOM BROKERS??? OR!!! Keep them as prisoners and they would... never...
  6. Brave_Lung

Companions are dumb!

Have you tried to lvl up companions? Make a separate group and charge with them the enemy! (ah, btw! Why group numbers are not remembered by saving the game? I always have to set that when I load a game) They just run on the edge of the map before they charge again and they miss the target with...
  7. Brave_Lung

Sea Riders - More OP than elite troops!!! [TaleWorlds do your homework pls]

Have you ever engaged 40men Sea Rider's armies? They throw those spears on the moon with incredible precision! I engaged 100 Battanian archers and they were not so deadly from the same distance! I mean how far can an average man you throw a javeling and hit something? Let's google, brb...
  8. Brave_Lung

[BUG] Bow Expert perk doesn't work.

On the Horse mastery there is a perk called Bow Expert which allows you to use any boy on a mount. It doesn't. I have a Noble Long Bow and I can't use it on horse. Pls fix it.
  9. Brave_Lung

Stats on Armors are suddenly changed.

Did anyone noticed this? The armors stats are lowered and I have no idea why! Is this the new patch? I don't understand. And prices are doubled on the market??
  10. Brave_Lung

[BUG REPORTS] All bugs about the Siege.

Defense Siege is completely broken! I'm not going to make a list with bugs, because it's ridiculous. There is nothing that work. From NPC's Path Finding to fps optimization. I suggest the developers to play it for themselves and make a list on their own! There is nothing to do here. It's...
  11. Brave_Lung

Switch Weapon Usage - One handed or Two handed

Does this work? I press X, but nothing happens.
  12. Brave_Lung

[BUG] Dethert needs garrison troops in Talivel Caslte.

I donate 4 troops to the castle, talk with the King and nothing. I donate 4, and the quest is 3/4 after I talk with him. I donate 7 troops to the castle (more than the request) I talk with the King and the dialog is the same! Even the quest is done!
  13. Brave_Lung

Vladians Bug

If I start as a Vladian, I'm spawning as Empire, not Vladian. Does anyone have this problem?
  14. Brave_Lung

O punem si noi de un Canal pe Discord?

Poate pentru info, intrebari, discutii, multiplayer, etc. Acum ma gandesc ca jocul ar fi foarte tare daca ar avea un CO-OP single player mod. Dar multiplayer-ul cred ca va avea succes.
  15. Brave_Lung

Inventory Management

Hi!  :D Can we do something with the inventory? I want to keep certain items for my self and for the heroes. How do I separate them from the loot if they are messed up in a huge list? Can we have the old blocks or... separate lists??? In Warband I had so many items collected for all kind of...
  16. Brave_Lung

I just bought the GAME

:) I didnt played this game too long. Its 6 months before i played last time. Well I bought it cose its a good game (damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) made by a pour team (I hope you will be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and plus (!!!!!), its a small team. They need help, they need men, they need... i dont...
  17. Brave_Lung

<< Weapons & Damage >>

In know these ideas prezented hereinafter are in the game more or less. But this reprezents a potential evolution of the game. And it is based on real facts. So weapons damage should depends of weight, sharpness and speed. 1) Weight of weapon. The weight of the weapon affect its speed in...
  18. Brave_Lung

SUGESTIONS for beter PARTY & AI

I know that some of these are allready in some lists, like formations, but this is my vision about how these things must to be done. Party & AI What I've noticed in the firs place is that all the party warriors have a bad customizations. For exemple Swadian Knights should have at least 1 point...
Back
Top Bottom